Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,709 Members 45,891 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Enable/Disable individual Motion Launch gestures

Tip us?

smaberg
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 920

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStar2005 View Post
That's cool. Does the framework and/or the Sense 6 Toolbox module require wiping my memory clean? Are they buggy in ANY way??!

Also, where do I get the Sense 6 Toolbox module from? Play Store? Please let me know. I appreciate it!

Sincerely,

RockStar2005
No problem with anything, install and you'll get it.
Other wise, search the forum.
PLEASE consider a donation for my hard work and effort.

RockStar2005
Old
(Last edited by RockStar2005; 12th June 2014 at 08:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by smaberg View Post
Ok great!!

Ok I got both Xposed and Sense 6 Toolbox. Installed and activated each program the way instructed online. It works like a charm!!! Thank you so much for the info!

Thank You,

RockStar2005

RockStar2005
Old
(Last edited by RockStar2005; 21st June 2014 at 02:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38
Default Xposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaberg View Post

I thought everything was fine with my phone, but last night it kept resetting itself until I did a system restore.

I've pinpointed the problem to either being b/c of the rooting/unlocking of my phone, or the fact that I wasn't able to achieve S-OFF on it. I think it's MOST LIKELY the latter. But the Firewater developers have NO way of contacting them that I know of, so I have no idea when an update will be made available so that the HTC One M8s with the newer OTAs will work with Firewater too.

I have no access to that Java Card by HTC that does S-OFF but costs like $1000 lol, so if you guys have any new ideas, lemme know. I can still keep HK with S-ON, but at least one other thing I got (XPosed Framework) since that require rooting is what caused the issue, most likely again b/c it's not S-OFF (not b/c Xposed is bad or anything like that).

So if ANYONE can reach Firewater or knows of a way to achieve S-OFF w/o using Firewater or that Java Card, let me know. Until then, fml. lol

Thanks,

RockStar2005
Tags
motion launch