20th June 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #21  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,550

11,214 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdcking12345

So is this ROM finished now where there are no more updates going to be done?

It's never 'finished'...

I'm still working with the guy who designed CarbonFibers to try and fix that... there's commits on gerrit which are being bounced around to try and resolve that issue.

Once that is done, the ROM should be good for official and can build nightly. Otherwise, I don't see the point of rebuilding it every night myself unless there's some big fix - IE CarbonFibers, or adding MultiWindow like I did last run.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arrrghhh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 22

537 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

It's never 'finished'...

I'm still working with the guy who designed CarbonFibers to try and fix that... there's commits on gerrit which are being bounced around to try and resolve that issue.

Once that is done, the ROM should be good for official and can build nightly. Otherwise, I don't see the point of rebuilding it every night myself unless there's some big fix - IE CarbonFibers, or adding MultiWindow like I did last run.

I appreciate that. I was just checking. I ran Carbon on my last tablet and really enjoyed it. But reading through here, I see some issues, but I think I will try it anyway. I still bet I like it better than what is being ran now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread