FORUMS

S Advance vs HTC Desire 310

69 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
By danielbulan97, Member on 20th June 2014, 10:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello guys, Im wondering if the HTC Desire 310 is better than the S Advance, i heard that in antutu it makes around 17000 score, has no focus but quad core processor and a Mali 400 MP2, would it be better than our Advance. Im asking this because Im able to get a free HTC desire 310 and wanted to know your opinion if to change the s advance or not.
 
 
20th June 2014, 11:50 AM |#2  
R_a_z_v_a_n's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,099
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielbulan97

Hello guys, Im wondering if the HTC Desire 310 is better than the S Advance, i heard that in antutu it makes around 17000 score, has no focus but quad core processor and a Mali 400 MP2, would it be better than our Advance. Im asking this because Im able to get a free HTC desire 310 and wanted to know your opinion if to change the s advance or not.

Is better but i don't find any developers thread for this device, so ...
The Following User Says Thank You to R_a_z_v_a_n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 12:24 PM |#3  
danielbulan97's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Dej
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_a_z_v_a_n

Is better but i don't find any developers thread for this device, so ...

Yes, checked and none but I know how to root it and for me its enough
20th June 2014, 04:02 PM |#4  
coffeecore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 287
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielbulan97

Yes, checked and none but I know how to root it and for me its enough

If you want to play with your device I should stay with the S Advance of course..
The Following User Says Thank You to coffeecore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 05:53 PM |#5  
danielbulan97's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Dej
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeecore

If you want to play with your device I should stay with the S Advance of course..

Yea sure, in the end i will have both of them, S advance for modding, etc. and the 310 more for gaming
And in 3 weeks I will have a S5 too :3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes