Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,816 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][CDMA/GSM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.4 [04/06/14]

Tip us?

rickyreyne
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
ok, is the end?
This is it!
8th June 2014
This is it!

Resurrection Remix v5.1.5 will be last version in Resurrection Remix Kitkat ROM series. It will be android 4.4.2 based ROM. This last version is our way of saying goodbye and bidding farewell to an amazing journey we had with everyone.

Resurrection Remix team is thankful to all its users, supporters, fans and contributors for making Resurrection Remix such a successful aftermarket custom android ROM.

Forum: http://forum.resurrectionremix.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rickyreyne For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dispos
Old
Thanks Meter 1
What this rom can't use USSD code for gsm?
I use xt912
PhoneGraphy
- HTC evo Design 4G (sold)
- Casio G'Zone Commando (bootloop + broken recovery)
- iPhone 4G 32gb (now)
- Motorola Razr M (now)

solidshree
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyreyne View Post
ok, is the end?
This is it!
8th June 2014
This is it!

Resurrection Remix v5.1.5 will be last version in Resurrection Remix Kitkat ROM series. It will be android 4.4.2 based ROM. This last version is our way of saying goodbye and bidding farewell to an amazing journey we had with everyone.

Resurrection Remix team is thankful to all its users, supporters, fans and contributors for making Resurrection Remix such a successful aftermarket custom android ROM.

Would really appreciate if you continue..., when is this last version will be out for download...?

TheDelta
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Default USSD Vanished

Quote:
Originally Posted by dispos View Post
What this rom can't use USSD code for gsm?
I use xt912
Hey, Even i am facing same thing. It seems to have vanished!! even on slimkat build on my other RAZR. Not really sure what the issue is...
Same as you, using GSM on XT912s.

dtrail1
Old
(Last edited by dtrail1; 11th June 2014 at 08:52 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7619

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta View Post
Amazing battery life on the latest build.
Got about 3 hours + screen on time with Wordament and whatsapp over wifi and only 35% drop in battery!! Even without JBX
Now need to make sure that battery lasts longer even when not using anything as it still drained to 10% in like 13 hours only.
Can anyone tell me what this means and what exactly is eating my battery? Screen shots attached.
Looks like you're using wifi a lot (rx_wake should disappear after a reboot). Besides that something is pushing audio (listening to music maybe?). And you got a lot of wakeups by Google, which could be caused by sync. I know that G+ is syncing a lot add I always keep it off by account settings.

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk
Every little cup of coffee will help! BIG THANKS to all who supported me in any way and this great community!! Without you this project probably have been dead already.
Using the cash for server (OTA, Web), spending for future projects, etc... As I'm spending a lot of time for this project.

Currently needed: I'm happy!
I'm thankful for everything

And/or help me by registering here via THIS banner - and earn some BTC for yourself with your own banner:

It's just a matter of time - you'll get BTC/FTC/LTC/ETC for simply doing -.- NOTHING

The Following User Says Thank You to dtrail1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheDelta
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Talking Battery Drain simplified

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrail1 View Post
Looks like you're using wifi a lot (rx_wake should disappear after a reboot). Besides that something is pushing audio (listening to music maybe?). And you got a lot of wakeups by Google, which could be caused by sync. I know that G+ is syncing a lot add I always keep it off by account settings.

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk
The Master Himself !!

I do have wifi on all the time, but then i didnt face such battery drain while using wifi on JBX. It has been a couple of days but i think rx_wake is still there and so is audiomix. Even after I greenified play music, google plus, etc. I think i will put sync off when i flash the next rom. And since this rom dev seems to have stopped, back to the good old slim with awesome JBX. Most of these problems will disappear then

PS - I use a verizon CDMA XT912 but with GSM cards in India. I had posted before about not being able to send SMS, or run USSD codes, etc. I found out after searching on google that I need a GSM patch to be flashed over that and it has worked throughout roms on both my RAZRs. Just thought would put it out there

Long live RAZR !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDelta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anticor248
Old
Thanks Meter 166

DONATE TO ME
Will be update soon?
Flat Color Theme With LONG SHADOW... More Than 1400 Icons

Download Paid

Get Free from XDA Pages Click Here...

vanwho
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by anticor248 View Post
Will be update soon?
Copied from post #281 above.......

ok, is the end?
This is it!
8th June 2014
This is it!

The Following User Says Thank You to vanwho For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]