FORUMS

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

I am playing tvshows and movies on my glasses BUT!

20th June 2014, 06:35 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmi1

Amazing, thank you, now I just need to find out how to login

You can issue key events via ADB:

Code:
adb shell input keyevent 20
See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7...l-input-events for the proper numbers corresponding to particular buttons. It is a huge pain, but it's the only available option for the time-being.

20th June 2014, 06:37 PM |#22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtxdriggers

You can issue key events via ADB:

Code:
adb shell input keyevent 20
See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7...l-input-events for the proper numbers corresponding to particular buttons. It is a huge pain, but it's the only available option for the time-being.

PS. do I have to write something like this for Settings.apk also ?
20th June 2014, 06:39 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmi1

PS. do I have to write something like this for Settings.apk also ?

XE16+ disables controls issued to normal Android apps from the touchpad. So yes, if you can't control it with the touchpad, then you're limited to input commands.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm working on an Xposed module to remedy this, but it'll be a while before it's released.
20th June 2014, 06:48 PM |#24  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtxdriggers

XE16+ disables controls issued to normal Android apps from the touchpad. So yes, if you can't control it with the touchpad, then you're limited to input commands.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm working on an Xposed module to remedy this, but it'll be a while before it's released.

I wanted to install new Settings.apk so that I can install bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
Im trying with key inputs but I cant navigate to login to netflix
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread