Post Reply

I am playing tvshows and movies on my glasses BUT!

20th June 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmi1

Amazing, thank you, now I just need to find out how to login

You can issue key events via ADB:

Code:
adb shell input keyevent 20
See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7...l-input-events for the proper numbers corresponding to particular buttons. It is a huge pain, but it's the only available option for the time-being.
20th June 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtxdriggers

You can issue key events via ADB:

Code:
adb shell input keyevent 20
See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7...l-input-events for the proper numbers corresponding to particular buttons. It is a huge pain, but it's the only available option for the time-being.

PS. do I have to write something like this for Settings.apk also ?
20th June 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmi1

PS. do I have to write something like this for Settings.apk also ?

XE16+ disables controls issued to normal Android apps from the touchpad. So yes, if you can't control it with the touchpad, then you're limited to input commands.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm working on an Xposed module to remedy this, but it'll be a while before it's released.
20th June 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #24  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtxdriggers

XE16+ disables controls issued to normal Android apps from the touchpad. So yes, if you can't control it with the touchpad, then you're limited to input commands.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm working on an Xposed module to remedy this, but it'll be a while before it's released.

I wanted to install new Settings.apk so that I can install bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
Im trying with key inputs but I cant navigate to login to netflix
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes