Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,559 Members 52,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][4.3] Xperia themes factory! - 22/Jan/2014 - Added Xperia Kitkat Themes

Tip us?
 
shahzaib.khan
Old
#51  
shahzaib.khan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 94
Posts: 1,124
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: riyadh
Guys can any one told me if there is a chance to use theme option of 4.3 into 4.2.2?

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app
 
anakdayak
Old
#52  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 411
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayush Singh View Post


Hello Friends,

As we know Android 4.3 brought for us a dynamic capability of customizing our phones with Vivid themes

I shall be providing 15+ themes on this thread..

For now I have crafted some themes, which in fact looks pretty descent to me!



Introducing Xperia Kitkat Themes

Screenies-
 












Download Here | Mediafire Mirror

These are the concept themes, I tried to keep it close to stock 4.4, and feedback is welcome






Thanks to SONY and to developer of Tri Flat theme which gave me an idea for it
Thanks to @iRimas for Xperia Kitkat wallpapers
Thanks to @funky0308 for sending me screenshots and helping me
Hi bro nice Sirius themes can I request can u make the AOSP nav bar and its will look awesome.Tnx
 
demonicangell™
Old
#53  
demonicangell™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 455
Posts: 1,837
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bombay
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzaib.khan View Post
Guys can any one told me if there is a chance to use theme option of 4.3 into 4.2.2?

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app
not unless the theme engine has been ported ..
SONY XPERIA ZL
Android 4.4.2 - 10.5.A.0.230 STOCK ROOTED
NEXUS 7
ANDROID 4.4.2 STOCK
HTC INCREDIBLE S HTC DESIRE S
 
Adiassidik
Old
#54  
Adiassidik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 202
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bekasi - Bandung - Tasikmalaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayush Singh View Post


Hello Friends,

As we know Android 4.3 brought for us a dynamic capability of customizing our phones with Vivid themes

I shall be providing 15+ themes on this thread..

For now I have crafted some themes, which in fact looks pretty descent to me!



Introducing Xperia Kitkat Themes

Screenies-
 












Download Here | Mediafire Mirror

These are the concept themes, I tried to keep it close to stock 4.4, and feedback is welcome






Thanks to SONY and to developer of Tri Flat theme which gave me an idea for it
Thanks to @iRimas for Xperia Kitkat wallpapers
Thanks to @funky0308 for sending me screenshots and helping me

PLease make a guide how to get that transparent navbar like in the screenshot?

also what font you are using at the screenshots? mind to share?

Thank you in advance,
 
zyclops1
Old
#55  
zyclops1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 682
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Paris
Can u make this light to dark green like Xperia Z
I like that kinda theam
Only quick settings

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1392899934147.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	2590448  
Phones:
Sony Ericsson Arc S
Sony Xperia SL
Samsung Galaxy Siii
Sony Xperia Z
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia Z1

Tablet:
Sony Xperia Tablet S

I Don't Need Your Donations,Go Buy Something For Your Children
AKA ©Weird Frenchy




Feel free to press THANKS button if you find my posts helpful.
 
ahter1981
Old
#56  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: st albans
thanks mate
 
7sen
Old
#57  
7sen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 167
Posts: 702
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: KHOBAR
amazing
Rom(AOSP) Tester For Honami JUST pm ME
Current device
SONY XPERIA Z1 ( BLACK ) + 32 SD ULTRA
Previous device
HTC ONE ( BLACK 32 GB ) = Status =MOTHERBOARD DEAD
Tablet
Pipo max-M1

 
carllegendx
Old
#58  
carllegendx's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Paramaribo
ty very much , nice themes !!!
Panasonic x68 | Sony Ericsson k700i | Sony Ericsson w810i | Sony Ericsson C905 | Nokia 5530 XpressMusic | Xperia Arc | Samsung Galaxy S II | Samsung Galaxy Note II | Sony Xperia Z1
 
Zippy1
Old
#59  
Zippy1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 149
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyclops1 View Post
Can u make this light to dark green like Xperia Z
I like that kinda theam
Only quick settings

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Somewhere in themes an apps you can get a zip for xperia 2012 coloured themes, this will give you the green you desire.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
 
Hendra Hermawan
Old
#60  
Hendra Hermawan's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Banjarmasin
Nice.....
Thanks...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes