Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 51,172 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 2 to S5

Tip us?

sofia-captivate
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Default Note 2 to S5

Today from work i got the s5 very cheap that i couldnt pass on the deal and currently own the note 2 which i love. Question is s5 worth the upgrade from note 2? i havent opened my s5 yet its still sealed. hows the battery? camera? compare to note 2 ? i heard there is a option you can make your phone black and white so it could last very long? True? Thanks

Tron666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Of cours its worth the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

savoritz
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia-captivate View Post
Today from work i got the s5 very cheap that i couldnt pass on the deal and currently own the note 2 which i love. Question is s5 worth the upgrade from note 2? i havent opened my s5 yet its still sealed. hows the battery? camera? compare to note 2 ? i heard there is a option you can make your phone black and white so it could last very long? True? Thanks
Have you even bothered to look at any reviews of the phone before making this pointless post? It really depends on what features in a phone you are looking for. e.g. smaller screen, style, hardware specs, etc. Supposedly there's another S5 version coming out (launching in Korea first) that has 2560 1440 resolution, compared to the current S5 at 1920 x 1080 res. Meaning that will match the LG G3 in terms of resolution currently available in the market which means higher PPI, but on a 5.1" device you're not going to really notice a difference. Also the LTE hardware in the phone is upgraded capable of reach 225Mb/s. The new S5 LTE-A will have the new Snapdragon 805 processor.

Here's a link for those interested
Lan:Wifi:

sofia-captivate
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoritz View Post
Have you even bothered to look at any reviews of the phone before making this pointless post? It really depends on what features in a phone you are looking for. e.g. smaller screen, style, hardware specs, etc. Supposedly there's another S5 version coming out (launching in Korea first) that has 2560 1440 resolution, compared to the current S5 at 1920 x 1080 res. Meaning that will match the LG G3 in terms of resolution currently available in the market which means higher PPI, but on a 5.1" device you're not going to really notice a difference. Also the LTE hardware in the phone is upgraded capable of reach 225Mb/s. The new S5 LTE-A will have the new Snapdragon 805 processor.

Never used a spen on my note. Only thing I care about is the camera. That's all and speed.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

f0xy
Old
Thanks Meter 190

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

also ram upgrade to 3gb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Devices

HTC Wildfire - Sold July 2011
HTC Desire - Sold September 2011
HTC Desire S - Sold July 2012
Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300 - PA / OMEGA / SIYAH

Please use the Thank you button if you are helped by anyone!

Follow me on Twitter - @OfficialRyanFox

mezo91
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0xy View Post
also ram upgrade to 3gb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Quote:

but only in s.korea

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk