Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Note 2 to S5

OP sofia-captivate

20th June 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 56

1,078 posts
More
Today from work i got the s5 very cheap that i couldnt pass on the deal and currently own the note 2 which i love. Question is s5 worth the upgrade from note 2? i havent opened my s5 yet its still sealed. hows the battery? camera? compare to note 2 ? i heard there is a option you can make your phone black and white so it could last very long? True? Thanks
20th June 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
Of cours its worth the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th June 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 9

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia-captivate

Today from work i got the s5 very cheap that i couldnt pass on the deal and currently own the note 2 which i love. Question is s5 worth the upgrade from note 2? i havent opened my s5 yet its still sealed. hows the battery? camera? compare to note 2 ? i heard there is a option you can make your phone black and white so it could last very long? True? Thanks

Have you even bothered to look at any reviews of the phone before making this pointless post? It really depends on what features in a phone you are looking for. e.g. smaller screen, style, hardware specs, etc. Supposedly there's another S5 version coming out (launching in Korea first) that has 2560 1440 resolution, compared to the current S5 at 1920 x 1080 res. Meaning that will match the LG G3 in terms of resolution currently available in the market which means higher PPI, but on a 5.1" device you're not going to really notice a difference. Also the LTE hardware in the phone is upgraded capable of reach 225Mb/s. The new S5 LTE-A will have the new Snapdragon 805 processor.

Here's a link for those interested
20th June 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 56

1,078 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoritz

Have you even bothered to look at any reviews of the phone before making this pointless post? It really depends on what features in a phone you are looking for. e.g. smaller screen, style, hardware specs, etc. Supposedly there's another S5 version coming out (launching in Korea first) that has 2560 1440 resolution, compared to the current S5 at 1920 x 1080 res. Meaning that will match the LG G3 in terms of resolution currently available in the market which means higher PPI, but on a 5.1" device you're not going to really notice a difference. Also the LTE hardware in the phone is upgraded capable of reach 225Mb/s. The new S5 LTE-A will have the new Snapdragon 805 processor.

Never used a spen on my note. Only thing I care about is the camera. That's all and speed.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app
20th June 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #5  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 212

1,005 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

also ram upgrade to 3gb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
20th June 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #6  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 90

920 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0xy

also ram upgrade to 3gb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Quote:

but only in s.korea

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread