FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Note 2 to S5

20th June 2014, 05:46 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Today from work i got the s5 very cheap that i couldnt pass on the deal and currently own the note 2 which i love. Question is s5 worth the upgrade from note 2? i havent opened my s5 yet its still sealed. hows the battery? camera? compare to note 2 ? i heard there is a option you can make your phone black and white so it could last very long? True? Thanks
 
 
20th June 2014, 10:33 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Of cours its worth the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th June 2014, 03:24 PM |#3  
savoritz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia-captivate

Today from work i got the s5 very cheap that i couldnt pass on the deal and currently own the note 2 which i love. Question is s5 worth the upgrade from note 2? i havent opened my s5 yet its still sealed. hows the battery? camera? compare to note 2 ? i heard there is a option you can make your phone black and white so it could last very long? True? Thanks

Have you even bothered to look at any reviews of the phone before making this pointless post? It really depends on what features in a phone you are looking for. e.g. smaller screen, style, hardware specs, etc. Supposedly there's another S5 version coming out (launching in Korea first) that has 2560 1440 resolution, compared to the current S5 at 1920 x 1080 res. Meaning that will match the LG G3 in terms of resolution currently available in the market which means higher PPI, but on a 5.1" device you're not going to really notice a difference. Also the LTE hardware in the phone is upgraded capable of reach 225Mb/s. The new S5 LTE-A will have the new Snapdragon 805 processor.

Here's a link for those interested
20th June 2014, 04:36 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoritz

Have you even bothered to look at any reviews of the phone before making this pointless post? It really depends on what features in a phone you are looking for. e.g. smaller screen, style, hardware specs, etc. Supposedly there's another S5 version coming out (launching in Korea first) that has 2560 1440 resolution, compared to the current S5 at 1920 x 1080 res. Meaning that will match the LG G3 in terms of resolution currently available in the market which means higher PPI, but on a 5.1" device you're not going to really notice a difference. Also the LTE hardware in the phone is upgraded capable of reach 225Mb/s. The new S5 LTE-A will have the new Snapdragon 805 processor.

Here's a link for those interested

Never used a spen on my note. Only thing I care about is the camera. That's all and speed.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app
20th June 2014, 04:57 PM |#5  
f0xy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoritz

Have you even bothered to look at any reviews of the phone before making this pointless post? It really depends on what features in a phone you are looking for. e.g. smaller screen, style, hardware specs, etc. Supposedly there's another S5 version coming out (launching in Korea first) that has 2560 1440 resolution, compared to the current S5 at 1920 x 1080 res. Meaning that will match the LG G3 in terms of resolution currently available in the market which means higher PPI, but on a 5.1" device you're not going to really notice a difference. Also the LTE hardware in the phone is upgraded capable of reach 225Mb/s. The new S5 LTE-A will have the new Snapdragon 805 processor.

Here's a link for those interested

also ram upgrade to 3gb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
20th June 2014, 07:16 PM |#6  
mezo91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0xy

also ram upgrade to 3gb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoritz

Have you even bothered to look at any reviews of the phone before making this pointless post? It really depends on what features in a phone you are looking for. e.g. smaller screen, style, hardware specs, etc. Supposedly there's another S5 version coming out (launching in Korea first) that has 2560 1440 resolution, compared to the current S5 at 1920 x 1080 res. Meaning that will match the LG G3 in terms of resolution currently available in the market which means higher PPI, but on a 5.1" device you're not going to really notice a difference. Also the LTE hardware in the phone is upgraded capable of reach 225Mb/s. The new S5 LTE-A will have the new Snapdragon 805 processor.

Here's a link for those interested

but only in s.korea

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes