FORUMS

[Q] Extreme Power Saving still missing after latest update

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By dr_g, Junior Member on 17th June 2014, 06:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I hope I am not asking something that has already been answered. I bought an unlocked European (EMEA) model One M8. I installed the latest update (1.57.112.2) but Extreme Power Saving mode is still missing. Could it be because I was using a language other than English when I searched for the update? Could it be because I installed the update in US with an AT&T SIM card in the phone?
Last edited by dr_g; 17th June 2014 at 06:12 PM.
 
 
17th June 2014, 08:15 PM |#2  
bigragu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_g

I hope I am not asking something that has already been answered. I bought an unlocked European (EMEA) model One M8. I installed the latest update (1.57.112.2) but Extreme Power Saving mode is still missing. Could it be because I was using a language other than English when I searched for the update? Could it be because I installed the update in US with an AT&T SIM card in the phone?

I just got 1.57.531.7 and it does have the Extreme Power Saving Mode. However, it is not listed in the nav bar. It can only be found under Settings/Power.
17th June 2014, 08:32 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigragu

I just got 1.57.531.7 and it does have the Extreme Power Saving Mode. However, it is not listed in the nav bar. It can only be found under Settings/Power.

I am not getting that update. I believe you have the T-Mobile US version. I got an EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) version.
17th June 2014, 09:53 PM |#4  
bigragu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_g

I am not getting that update. I believe you have the T-Mobile US version. I got an EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) version.

Yes. That is right.
20th June 2014, 08:15 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
It turns out that it's an Austrian T-Mobile model with CID T-MOB102. For some strange unknown reason, they didn't provide the Extreme Power Saving feature on the Austrian T-Mobile phones.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes