Post Reply

Need Suggestions for UI design for Mobile Web app

OP swingmicro

20th June 2014, 05:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hi,

I want to create a mobile web app which can be used on any device like smartphone or tablet. I need UI design suggestions for designing the user interface in a such way that it fits well in phone and as well as tablet.

The app basically allows the user to report a damage about his property to the insurance company. The user can report the damage by uploading the pic of the property that is damage or by manually enter the details of the property and damage details. Once the user uploads the pic the app shows up the gMap wit the list of properties in the near location of the area where pic is taken and uploaded based on the geotag of the pic. after the user selects the property by tap of the marker on map. a form should get dislayed to enter required details and submit.

Please give me your suggestions to design this kind of app which fits well to any device .
20th June 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
UI Help
Hey! I'm a UI designer and could help you get your UI mock-ups done. There are a couple different ways you can handle doing your UI for multiple screen sizes. What are you going to use to build the app?

Thanks!


Quote:
Originally Posted by swingmicro

Hi,

I want to create a mobile web app which can be used on any device like smartphone or tablet. I need UI design suggestions for designing the user interface in a such way that it fits well in phone and as well as tablet.

The app basically allows the user to report a damage about his property to the insurance company. The user can report the damage by uploading the pic of the property that is damage or by manually enter the details of the property and damage details. Once the user uploads the pic the app shows up the gMap wit the list of properties in the near location of the area where pic is taken and uploaded based on the geotag of the pic. after the user selects the property by tap of the marker on map. a form should get dislayed to enter required details and submit.

Please give me your suggestions to design this kind of app which fits well to any device .

20th June 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
I want to develop using html5 and css3.kindly help

Quote:
Originally Posted by udoobu

Hey! I'm a UI designer and could help you get your UI mock-ups done. There are a couple different ways you can handle doing your UI for multiple screen sizes. What are you going to use to build the app?

Thanks!

20th June 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Ok, cool... how are you planning to deploy it? Something like PhoneGap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingmicro

I want to develop using html5 and css3.kindly help

20th June 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by udoobu

Ok, cool... how are you planning to deploy it? Something like PhoneGap?

20th June 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Ok, sounds cool! If you'd like to use my services, I could work with you to plan out the layout of the app and provide you with a wireframe and actual UI design mock-ups that you can use for your development phase. Shoot me an email and we'll continue talking about the specifics of your app: me@corythedesigner.com

Talk to you soon!
Cory


Quote:
Originally Posted by swingmicro

Yes

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes