Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,646 Members 46,024 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Suggestions for UI design for Mobile Web app

Tip us?

swingmicro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post Need Suggestions for UI design for Mobile Web app

Hi,

I want to create a mobile web app which can be used on any device like smartphone or tablet. I need UI design suggestions for designing the user interface in a such way that it fits well in phone and as well as tablet.

The app basically allows the user to report a damage about his property to the insurance company. The user can report the damage by uploading the pic of the property that is damage or by manually enter the details of the property and damage details. Once the user uploads the pic the app shows up the gMap wit the list of properties in the near location of the area where pic is taken and uploaded based on the geotag of the pic. after the user selects the property by tap of the marker on map. a form should get dislayed to enter required details and submit.

Please give me your suggestions to design this kind of app which fits well to any device .

udoobu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default UI Help

Hey! I'm a UI designer and could help you get your UI mock-ups done. There are a couple different ways you can handle doing your UI for multiple screen sizes. What are you going to use to build the app?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingmicro View Post
Hi,

I want to create a mobile web app which can be used on any device like smartphone or tablet. I need UI design suggestions for designing the user interface in a such way that it fits well in phone and as well as tablet.

The app basically allows the user to report a damage about his property to the insurance company. The user can report the damage by uploading the pic of the property that is damage or by manually enter the details of the property and damage details. Once the user uploads the pic the app shows up the gMap wit the list of properties in the near location of the area where pic is taken and uploaded based on the geotag of the pic. after the user selects the property by tap of the marker on map. a form should get dislayed to enter required details and submit.

Please give me your suggestions to design this kind of app which fits well to any device .

swingmicro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I want to develop using html5 and css3.kindly help

Quote:
Originally Posted by udoobu View Post
Hey! I'm a UI designer and could help you get your UI mock-ups done. There are a couple different ways you can handle doing your UI for multiple screen sizes. What are you going to use to build the app?

Thanks!

udoobu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, cool... how are you planning to deploy it? Something like PhoneGap?

Quote:
I want to develop using html5 and css3.kindly help

swingmicro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by udoobu View Post
Ok, cool... how are you planning to deploy it? Something like PhoneGap?

udoobu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, sounds cool! If you'd like to use my services, I could work with you to plan out the layout of the app and provide you with a wireframe and actual UI design mock-ups that you can use for your development phase. Shoot me an email and we'll continue talking about the specifics of your app: me@corythedesigner.com

Talk to you soon!
Cory

Quote:
Yes