Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 41,828 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't unlock the bootloader on my Xperia Sola...

Tip us?

MetalJunkie
Old
(Last edited by malybru; 21st June 2014 at 05:03 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't unlock the bootloader on my Xperia Sola...

I've been trying to unlock the bootloader on my phone and I checked if my phone is able to be unlocked... it does.
Only thing that is preventing me from doing so is that I don't get an email back from Sony after I enter my IMEI code and email and stuff.
It's been a day and I tried like 4-5 times. No email. What to do? I'm frustrated

dagger
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2155
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalJunkie View Post
I've been trying to unlock the bootloader on my phone and I checked if my phone is able to be unlocked... it does.
Only thing that is preventing me from doing so is that I don't get an email back from Sony after I enter my IMEI code and email and stuff.
It's been a day and I tried like 4-5 times. No email. What to do? I'm frustrated
Hey there..
I would recommend you to head on to this thread as it gives a detailed info about rooting your xperia s..
Follow each and every step carefully as unlocking bootloader is a very dangerous process and might hard brick your device if not properly done..
Cheers.

MetalJunkie
Old
(Last edited by MetalJunkie; 20th June 2014 at 08:26 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for answering! But this tutorial still mentions about getting the "unique unlock key" from the official sony site, which I can't receive.

dagger
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2155
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalJunkie View Post
Thanks for answering! But this tutorial still mentions about getting the "unique unlock key" from the official sony site, which I can't receive.
Better check the junk/spam folder too.
Or maybe wait for a little more time like maybe 2 days.
and if even then you don't get any email, then better contact them via the online consumer assistance.
The details of which can be found on the sony website.
Good luck.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe