Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Change DPI without root

OP cybojenix

21st June 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kochi, Kerala
Thanks Meter: 1,011

1,953 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybojenix

No, don't say anything else to them about this. It should never have been brought up.

oem's don't like people messing with their stuff. Sure I made this public, but you just set off smoke signals saying "hey look over here. We're messing with something that would be so simple to get rid of. Are you gonna keep it in??"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No, my message wasn't exactly in par with that, because I'm thinking Motorola would've made it wisely to identify carrier name immediately when you start using your phone, sure dragging the notification bar takes time. My old Nokia 1100 had similar fashion carrier name in the left section, and battery bars in right, so I must say its fair enough by them to follow the General cellular phone screen layout guidelines.
21st June 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,473

984 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsandie

Its incredibly bigger than the icons displayed in stock launcher though. Its not that ugly but I guess it reduced the icon image clarity.

I fixed it with xposed. And the quality will not be worse because android has every image in many resolutions

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
21st June 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #13  
OP Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 1,717

860 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsandie

No, my message wasn't exactly in par with that, because I'm thinking Motorola would've made it wisely to identify carrier name immediately when you start using your phone, sure dragging the notification bar takes time. My old Nokia 1100 had similar fashion carrier name in the left section, and battery bars in right, so I must say its fair enough by them to follow the General cellular phone screen layout guidelines.

Ohhhhhh, my mistake then. Thought you were saying about dpi changing sorry about that

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread