Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 53,314 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

usb driver on windows seven 64

Tip us?

ahytes
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default usb driver on windows seven 64

Hi . Today when I connected my phone to my computer the windows driver has encountered a problem and has not been installed correctly. Now my phone is no longer recognized by Windows when I connect with usb cable. Is there a proper driver to fix this problem?
Thanks

luasso
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahytes View Post
Hi . Today when I connected my phone to my computer the windows driver has encountered a problem and has not been installed correctly. Now my phone is no longer recognized by Windows when I connect with usb cable. Is there a proper driver to fix this problem?
Thanks

try to uninstall with USBDEVIEW
then re-connect the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to luasso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ahytes
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by luasso View Post
try to uninstall with USBDEVIEW
then re-connect the phone
Thanks for help.
I tried to uninstall drivers with USBDEVIEW but it's hard to know witch one to uninstall in a 100 drivers list. i removed all called "One" drivers and tried again after reboot comp, with no success
I tried to connect my phone at the usb port who are behind my computer and it works but i still have a message error "unable to find a driver for your device".
So i put my phone on usb caméra mode and it works without driver problem, and i can access the memory storage of my phone
But my phone is still not recognized at the front usb ports of my computer, idk why..