Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 39,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to get htc Task widget on sense 6.0

Tip us?

uNdea
Old
(Last edited by uNdea; 31st May 2014 at 02:46 PM.) Reason: spelling errors
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] How to get htc Task widget on sense 6.0

i've just switched in ViperOne 6.2, sense 6.0 rom, and found that htc task widget is missing..

Tried to grab MyTaskWidget.apk from previous version (viperone 5.8)
Copied to the right directory (system/priv-app) via adb push, set same permissions
That other apps had there and installed. Task widget appeared at widgets menu, but whenever i try to place it on homescreen, it just force closes..

After that, i uninstalled original tasks app from system with titanium backup(thought it was newer version than widget, because size on 5.8 and
6.2 were different ), copied both MyTask.apk and MyTaskWidget.apk from 5.8 and installed with same permissions..
What i got is that even task app force closes now, as widget, and it's totally blanc, without icon..

So, could anyone help me what to do with that to get task and it's widget working on sense 6?
That's my favorite widget after music and i'll have to downgrade to 5.8, if nothing can be done with it..

Any suggestions? Thanks..

Greight
Old
Thanks Meter 31
No one? I need notes widget too. Plz help devs.
Please read this:
Iran is a very big country, there are many people there. Some of them are as knowledgeable as a cucumber, however the majority I can say are wise. The wise hate the current conditions in their country. I just want you to know Iranians like friendship, if some of them don't it's because of what imposed on them. You may or may not understand unless you be in this situation.