MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Post Reply

[Q] shouldn't we have heard about a successor by now?

19th June 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 28
 
1,177 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
please please let there be some kind of high end large screen phone to provide sammy with some competition.
20th June 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #12  
martin132014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommo123

please please let there be some kind of high end large screen phone to provide sammy with some competition.

Some of the xperia high end have already give competition to samsung but majority of people choose samsung anyways...some of it just dont know what are they using just follow a trend...

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
20th June 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #13  
Sadman Khan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 236
 
726 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014

Some of the xperia high end have already give competition to samsung but majority of people choose samsung anyways...some of it just dont know what are they using just follow a trend...

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Not some. Most follow blindly. It's like Samsung is the apple of android :v

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th June 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #14  
martin132014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadman Khan

Not some. Most follow blindly. It's like Samsung is the apple of android :v

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Haha...i heard that...i just don't know what's so appealing about samsung galaxies...hmm

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
20th June 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 28
 
1,177 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
i have a galaxy s2 and a galxy note 2 and they were both great phones.
20th June 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #16  
martin132014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommo123

i have a galaxy s2 and a galxy note 2 and they were both great phones.

Well some other non popular phone are also great to even somewhat surpass the galaxies in some way but they are not sell very well compared to samsung...i dont mean that its a bad phone, i just dont understand why people choose it over others...

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
20th June 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 28
 
1,177 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
support. dev support.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes