OP galaxy s4 nutjob

20th June 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Niagara Falls
Thanks Meter: 28

222 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can anyone recommend a good fIle transfer app I do all my torrenting on my phone and I need an easy and fast way to transfer to pc.

Thanks in advance
20th June 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #2  
Riverview
Thanks Meter: 69

339 posts
More
ES File explorer is one of the best apps IMO. So many features this ap has. One of those features is Remote Manager. Swype towards the right or click on the icon on the top left that has a cellphone in front of the world, then go to tools and click on Remote Manager. Both devices have to be connected to the same WIFI. Use your laptop/computer to open up the browser. Type the address that ES file shows in the address bar of the browser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403280575605.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	2808542   Click image for larger version

Name:	1403280594109.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	2808543  
The Following User Says Thank You to cerobles1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Niagara Falls
Thanks Meter: 28

222 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerobles1

ES File explorer is one of the best apps IMO. So many features this ap has. One of those features is Remote Manager. Swype towards the right or click on the icon on the top left that has a cellphone in front of the world, then go to tools and click on Remote Manager. Both devices have to be connected to the same WIFI. Use your laptop/computer to open up the browser. Type the address that ES file shows in the address bar of the browser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks man your the best. Trying to stay lazy ya know, let's say I have ES on my tablet can u go between phone n tab?
20th June 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #4  
Flag Salem, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 4

22 posts
More
I've been using airdroid but played around with my ES Explorer and found it's ftp features useful as well. Can you access the external sd card through ES? Or is it the same as airdroid where it's only the phones internal memory card.

No worries either way...just use the file/files and cut and paste it to the external card manually anyways...one less step though if it could.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread