Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,559 Members 52,493 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] (HELP) M7 stock in bootloader USB debugging off

Tip us?

bored_stupid
Old
Thanks Meter 182
Read here

http://androidboom.org/threads/fix-g...bootloop.6925/

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to bored_stupid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nkk71
Old
(Last edited by nkk71; 20th June 2014 at 03:06 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2698
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid View Post
hmm, how did that end up there

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomekm250 View Post
I installed ARHD 71.1 but I have problem with it. When I press home button phone takes it like I would press it many times and going to Google searching. That happens not all the time but very often. (That was reason I wanted to come back to stock rom). I will try Viper rom now for a change.

@nkk71 Could you please tell me some more how to fix misc partition? I don't know how to do it.
Thanks very much guys for your help.
download and "dd" the generic misc partition as mentioned here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2739126

and I didnt understand the home button problem, can you explain simpler? what do you want the home button to do?
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tomekm250
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
Fix your misc partition first
Quote:

download and "dd" the generic misc partition as mentioned here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2739126

and I didnt understand the home button problem, can you explain simpler? what do you want the home button to do?
Problem with home button: when I press home button phone should come back to desktop and vibrate once. When I press this button I feel my phone vibrate about 3 times like I would press it 3 times but I press only once. And do not come back to desktop but going to Google search. You can go there by holding home button for few seconds.

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2698
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomekm250 View Post
Problem with home button: when I press home button phone should come back to desktop and vibrate once. When I press this button I feel my phone vibrate about 3 times like I would press it 3 times but I press only once. And do not come back to desktop but going to Google search. You can go there by holding home button for few seconds.
Strange, I'm running ARHD 71.1 on my phone, and have Home button set to "Swipe up for Google Now, press and hold for menu" (in Settings -> Display, gestures & buttons)

and works fine:
1- one tap -> back to home screen
2- swipe up -> Google Now
3- press and hold -> menu
4- double-tap -> Recent Apps

bored_stupid
Old
Thanks Meter 182
Quote:
I don't know, I assumed you knew of it.. Well at least the OP is in safe hands now your here

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2698
Quote:
I don't know, I assumed you knew of it.. Well at least the OP is in safe hands now your here

nope didn't know about that site, i'm only a member on xda

can't even "browse" that site, takes about 3~4 minutes (seriously) for a page to open

bored_stupid
Old
Thanks Meter 182
Quote:
nope didn't know about that site, i'm only a member on xda

can't even "browse" that site, takes about 3~4 minutes (seriously) for a page to open
Then I think the site needs to know.. They should at least have your permission

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

tomekm250
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks guys for your massive help. You help me to save my phone. I decided to instal Viper rom (working nice). I take off screen protector. Now I think that caused problem with home button.

Just last question. I checked bootloader and I have hboot 1.44 version. Should I change it to 1.56 or just leave it?

Thank you very much again.

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2698
Quote:
Then I think the site needs to know.. They should at least have your permission

well at least they didn't change the username, and looks like a bot or something, and with a whopping 19 members, I don't think I'll bother being number 20

bored_stupid
Old
Thanks Meter 182
Quote:
well at least they didn't change the username, and looks like a bot or something, and with a whopping 19 members, I don't think I'll bother being number 20

YEAH I prefer to interact with more members than that too, I just used it to help the OP..

To the OP... Your S-Off so hboot version is up to you, I'm still on hboot 1.44 with no ill effects.. Do be aware though that the Active Command Overflow seems to be confined to hboot 1.56

The Following User Says Thank You to bored_stupid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]