NEED HELP!!

OP rashadblack242

20th June 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Ok so do you have any other idea how to fix the other issues I described because flashing a new rom wont slove it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
21st June 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 157

433 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashadblack242

Ok so do you have any other idea how to fix the other issues I described because flashing a new rom wont slove it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

If you haven't flash stock rom then just flash it first to see if the issue persists. Factory reset and wipe cache from stock recovery after done odin flashing.

If issues persist, root you phone again, install custom recovery sych as TWRP, use DrKetan's imei backup tool here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2698639,
make a nandroid backup if your current rom, wipe system/data/cache(don't wipe internal or external storage if you save your nandroid backup and imei backup in any of them else you will lost it. You will never know when they would be handy if you lost your imei in any way). Then flash again stock with odin.

My friend's note3 has terrible lag after upgrade to KitKat. It took a few minutes after reboot just to get unlocked so I helped him to reflash using odin but after 3 different firmwares flashed still not get resolved. I did the same. No more issue after that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread