Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,168 Members 50,780 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Phone can't get recognized by pc, download mode available

Tip us?

P1P1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]Phone can't get recognized by pc, download mode available

Hi,

yesterday I got d802 phone to fix it. First the phone was stuck at LG screen with certification error which I fixed. Phone was recognized by PC and i installed twrp on phone. I tried everything (i guess) and now phone is stuck at LG screen and it doesnt move. Now i cannot go back to twrp recovery but i can get to download mode but phone isn't recognized by pc so i cannot flash kdz file to phone. I'm really stuck at this point. Is this real hard brick or is there any way to fix it? Any ideas what should i do or something i can try?

I tried to plug phone in other computers and it's the same thing. My laptop recognized that something is plugged in once but it didn't know what was it so by now. Somehow from time to time phone doesn't go to download mode but it goes in hardware key control mode.

Hope someone can help...

P1P1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
So far i manged to get to recovery mode but adb sideload isn't working. I tried to wipe everything and that didn't help. As we speak factory reset is in progress but I think it's stuck on formatting cache. I hope I'll be able to get the phone recognized in download mode. Any suggestions are appreciated

P1P1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I have made some progress. ADB is working now and i pushed cyanogenmod and on installation it says that it cannot mount data and cache. I think that main problem is that phone isn't rooted and now I'm trying to root phone via adb. If someone knows anyway to do this that would be great