Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 47,911 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP Remote app

Tip us?

pallcsa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default HELP Remote app

Hello guys

I bought a Tab Pro 8.4 T325 yesterday and I am very happy with it generally apart from it's minor software glitches, but I have a question. Where can I find the Smart Remote app ? Isn't it installed by factory ? Do I have to download it from somewhere ? If so, which is the best one out there ?

Thanks

xhanatos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallcsa View Post
Hello guys

I bought a Tab Pro 8.4 T325 yesterday and I am very happy with it generally apart from it's minor software glitches, but I have a question. Where can I find the Smart Remote app ? Isn't it installed by factory ? Do I have to download it from somewhere ? If so, which is the best one out there ?

Thanks
http://content.samsung.com/mobile/au...atchOnIntro.do

kikonec
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Watch on is not very good program

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D802 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

0-0-0
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallcsa View Post
Hello guys

Thanks
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.remotefairy
If you use "Titanium Backup", you can save your settings, without the need to create a Google+ account and save them online, as the developer wants you to do.

k8108
Old
(Last edited by k8108; 25th June 2014 at 09:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 69
The one that comes pre-installed is Peel Smart Remote. It is available in the Play Store. I don't know if it's the best, but my TV recognizes its code so I'm using it. I lost my remote a while back and haven't been able to find any remote that will run my TV so I'm thrilled to be able to use my tablet as a remote.