Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,689 Members 38,789 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to free up /System partition.

Tip us?

PirOwaisQureshi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default How to free up /System partition.

Hello everybody,
Since I'm new to this so I may seem like a noob but noob really needs help to grow.

Problem: I rooted my Z4 and everything just went my way I.e Cwm recovery and backing up ROM' S with Both Cwm and Nandroids backup. But since yesterday I knew about an app i.e LUCKY PATCHER however, it patched few of my lite applications for me but it doesn't disable Google ads saying that I'm 28% lucky. Lr1 got patched while other 3 didn't and recently my super Su got crashed that really made **** get real. Everything was back to stock. This happened after odexing my system apps.

Help: Help me getting freeing up /Sysftem partition.

izzylaif
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirOwaisQureshi View Post

I assume you are rooted. Download smth like NoBloat and remove all "original" software from your device manufacturer, but make sure to backup every app first in case you will have to restore it.

Robshr
Old
Thanks Meter 228

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirOwaisQureshi View Post
Hello everybody,
Since I'm new to this so I may seem like a noob but noob really needs help to grow.

Problem: I rooted my Z4 and everything just went my way I.e Cwm recovery and backing up ROM' S with Both Cwm and Nandroids backup. But since yesterday I knew about an app i.e LUCKY PATCHER however, it patched few of my lite applications for me but it doesn't disable Google ads saying that I'm 28% lucky. Lr1 got patched while other 3 didn't and recently my super Su got crashed that really made **** get real. Everything was back to stock. This happened after odexing my system apps.

I agree with the post above another good so is system app safe removal also try android tuner with that app you can trim all partitions freeing up space
Rocking Cloudy's G3 ROM with simple kernel on my G2 now referred to as my g3 mini
Clean ROM and elementalx kernel on nexus 7
Lg g3 running stock rooted with xposed
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK OR I'VE HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THANKS