No registration required

How to free up /System partition.

OP PirOwaisQureshi

20th June 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hello everybody,
Since I'm new to this so I may seem like a noob but noob really needs help to grow.

Problem: I rooted my Z4 and everything just went my way I.e Cwm recovery and backing up ROM' S with Both Cwm and Nandroids backup. But since yesterday I knew about an app i.e LUCKY PATCHER however, it patched few of my lite applications for me but it doesn't disable Google ads saying that I'm 28% lucky. Lr1 got patched while other 3 didn't and recently my super Su got crashed that really made **** get real. Everything was back to stock. This happened after odexing my system apps.

Help: Help me getting freeing up /Sysftem partition.
20th June 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirOwaisQureshi

I assume you are rooted. Download smth like NoBloat and remove all "original" software from your device manufacturer, but make sure to backup every app first in case you will have to restore it.
21st June 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #3  
Flag Allentown
Thanks Meter: 517

825 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirOwaisQureshi

Hello everybody,
Since I'm new to this so I may seem like a noob but noob really needs help to grow.

Problem: I rooted my Z4 and everything just went my way I.e Cwm recovery and backing up ROM' S with Both Cwm and Nandroids backup. But since yesterday I knew about an app i.e LUCKY PATCHER however, it patched few of my lite applications for me but it doesn't disable Google ads saying that I'm 28% lucky. Lr1 got patched while other 3 didn't and recently my super Su got crashed that really made **** get real. Everything was back to stock. This happened after odexing my system apps.

I agree with the post above another good so is system app safe removal also try android tuner with that app you can trim all partitions freeing up space
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread