Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 40,999 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

verizon kernel

Tip us?

II12yanII
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default verizon kernel

im looking for a kernel were i can overclock my verizon lg g2. i just want to see what kind of speed i can get with this phone. i know i dont need to overclock my phone everything i do on it runs perfectly smooth. this is just for fun

Robshr
Old
Thanks Meter 259

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by II12yanII View Post
im looking for a kernel were i can overclock my verizon lg g2. i just want to see what kind of speed i can get with this phone. i know i dont need to overclock my phone everything i do on it runs perfectly smooth. this is just for fun
There are a couple of good kernels out there an easy one is dorimanx kernel it comes with an app called stweaks where you can tweak the kernel how you like it and it will overclock to 2.8 another is simple kernel I personally use simple kernel and I use android tuner along with it it will overclock to 2.5 there both is for stock based ROMs only but just remember that benchmarking with any of the benchmarking apps is not very reliable it you do use a benchmarking app let the kennel settle in for a few days and also you'll get the best score in the morning after the phone has day idle overnight that's just what I've noticed oh and by the way android tuner is geared a little more for advanced users as dorimanx with stweaks is pretty easy and self explanatory hope this helps
Rocking Cloudy's G3 ROM with simple kernel on my G2 now referred to as my g3 mini
Clean ROM and elementalx kernel on nexus 7
Lg g3 running stock rooted with xposed
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK OR I'VE HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THANKS