Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,635 Members 38,714 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

US Cellular sch-r960 mega

Tip us?

kd0wvn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default US Cellular sch-r960 mega

I am rooted with xposed framework I am having problems finding a custom recovery. Team win has .tar and .img files but dont say what particular mega version. This US Cellular version is a real bitch to find recovery for.

Sent from my SCH-R960 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

starmaster10
Old
(Last edited by starmaster10; 21st June 2014 at 04:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd0wvn View Post
I am rooted with xposed framework I am having problems finding a custom recovery. Team win has .tar and .img files but dont say what particular mega version. This US Cellular version is a real bitch to find recovery for.

Sent from my SCH-R960 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hi..just go to @Silesh.Nair post and in his signature click on the mega 6.3 link and go into recoveries folder and you will ses the TWRP recovery in that folder which will work on the mega 6.3...the codename for the mega 6.3 is melius and you will see meliusltexx in the title of some files mostly roms to let you know it is for the mega 6.3.

Link here in case you need it https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8uuvfvauztdna/MEGA_6.3

Below is the newest TWRP recovery .tar file you can flash with odin...but make sure after flashing you go right back into the recovery mode otherwise the stock recovery will be installed again..this just has to be done once.

Sent from my SGH-I527M using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Files
File Type: tar openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.0-melius.tar - [Click for QR Code] (9.24 MB, 49 views)