Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 43,093 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

need help canīt get out of odin mode

Tip us?
 
Maikrotex
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default need help canīt get out of odin mode

Hello @ all

Want to root my new note 3 and do all how it describe in the forum but failed.
Now i canīt get out of the odin mode and become with 3 different firmwares after system.img.ext4 failed
with kies have no chance to get a rescue...
had the newest firmware on it and tried a7 b3 and a4 ahso with pit files.

Can anybody can give me a tip what i can do?!?!

greetz
maikro
 
antique_sonic
Old
#2  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Posts: 2,094
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Corner of the earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikrotex View Post
Hello @ all

Want to root my new note 3 and do all how it describe in the forum but failed.
Now i canīt get out of the odin mode and become with 3 different firmwares after system.img.ext4 failed
with kies have no chance to get a rescue...
had the newest firmware on it and tried a7 b3 and a4 ahso with pit files.

Can anybody can give me a tip what i can do?!?!

greetz
maikro
to be frank..
nobody can help u.
so little info that u give.

1. what device?
2. which firmware u are on? give spesific firmware
3. what were u trying to do?
when u said try other firmware, what firmware? and how did u do?

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man



Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Maikrotex
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default re.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic View Post
to be frank..
nobody can help u.
so little info that u give.

1. what device?
2. which firmware u are on? give spesific firmware
3. what were u trying to do?
when u said try other firmware, what firmware? and how did u do?

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
galaxy note 3 SM-N9005
had the latest update donīt know exactly what but is an german telekom D1 Handy
i tryed to root the device with CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5 and odin 3.0.7 and 3.0.9

Tryed
- N9005XXUENA7_N9005DTMENA2_DTM
- N9005XXUENB3_N9005OXXENB1_XEO
- N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT
every time it hang in odin at system.img.ext4

only the odin modus works and have ahso a message i must use kies to initialize the firmware but kies don't accept it to initialize.

hope u can help me out.....

thanks
 
antique_sonic
Old
#4  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Posts: 2,094
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Corner of the earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikrotex View Post
galaxy note 3 SM-N9005
had the latest update donīt know exactly what but is an german telekom D1 Handy
i tryed to root the device with CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5 and odin 3.0.7 and 3.0.9

Tryed
- N9005XXUENA7_N9005DTMENA2_DTM
- N9005XXUENB3_N9005OXXENB1_XEO
- N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT
every time it hang in odin at system.img.ext4

only the odin modus works and have ahso a message i must use kies to initialize the firmware but kies don't accept it to initialize.

hope u can help me out.....

thanks
ok. stay calm. That's the 1st rule
I believe I can't ask you to check your about device, since you are stuck at ODIN mode already.

From what you are saying you are on latest Germany firmware, if I'm not wrong it should be ND3 Kitkat.
Did you try to root using the correct file of CF-Autoroot ? I mean did you use the correct file for the Kitkat N9005 version ?
Since now you are left with no other choice, I suggest you to download the same firmware of ND3 - DBT version again (if you still want to stick with germany firmware).
But if you want the latest one, you can try Singapore XSP NE4 (I'm not sure, but some users reported the NE4 XSP is not so good in dealing with GPS).
It's up to your choice mate. But if you are worry too much, you can just grab the ND3 - DBT (I'm not sure the germany this one still need the .PIT file or not), or any other Europe firmwares (try not to grab the provider branded firmware)
You can find this on samfirmware.com

Once you get already, you can use ODIN v.3.0.9 to flash.
Let it boot... if you stuck at the N9005 logo, power it off (or take out battery for few secs and put it back), and then press vol up + home + power to go into stock recovery, and then choose factory reset and wipe cache, and then reboot.

Btw,
Reason why you are not able to flash the firmwares you are listed above, is because you are on Germany last built (ND3) with the ND bootloader. It is not possible for you to flash earlier firmware with earlier bootloader.
Hope you understand my long explanation

feel free to PM me if you need more help.

cheers.
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man



Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Maikrotex
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Thumbs up re.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic View Post
ok. stay calm. That's the 1st rule
I believe I can't ask you to check your about device, since you are stuck at ODIN mode already.

From what you are saying you are on latest Germany firmware, if I'm not wrong it should be ND3 Kitkat.
Did you try to root using the correct file of CF-Autoroot ? I mean did you use the correct file for the Kitkat N9005 version ?
Since now you are left with no other choice, I suggest you to download the same firmware of ND3 - DBT version again (if you still want to stick with germany firmware).
But if you want the latest one, you can try Singapore XSP NE4 (I'm not sure, but some users reported the NE4 XSP is not so good in dealing with GPS).
It's up to your choice mate. But if you are worry too much, you can just grab the ND3 - DBT (I'm not sure the germany this one still need the .PIT file or not), or any other Europe firmwares (try not to grab the provider branded firmware)
You can find this on samfirmware.com

Once you get already, you can use ODIN v.3.0.9 to flash.
Let it boot... if you stuck at the N9005 logo, power it off (or take out battery for few secs and put it back), and then press vol up + home + power to go into stock recovery, and then choose factory reset and wipe cache, and then reboot.

Btw,
Reason why you are not able to flash the firmwares you are listed above, is because you are on Germany last built (ND3) with the ND bootloader. It is not possible for you to flash earlier firmware with earlier bootloader.
Hope you understand my long explanation

feel free to PM me if you need more help.

cheers.

wow....thats a big help my friend!!!!
sit here for 6 hours and nobody in the german boring forums write.
Thank u for take time to explain this so i understand it right.
So i can go to wake up my handy now
great ....

Thanks for ya help...

greetz
maikro
 
Maikrotex
Old
(Last edited by Maikrotex; 21st June 2014 at 04:35 AM.)
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikrotex View Post
wow....thats a big help my friend!!!!
sit here for 6 hours and nobody in the german boring forums write.
Thank u for take time to explain this so i understand it right.
So i can go to wake up my handy now
great ....

Thanks for ya help...

greetz
maikro
sorry but the N9005XXUEND3_N9005PHNEND1_PHN that i have load from an site donīt work
were i can find it on sammobile? search for my device but no d3 firmware available.

i thought now its ok...but at the same line on odin failed......

download now this and try it....
PDA: N9005XXUEND3
CSC: N9005EUREND1
MODEM: N9005XXUENC2



something i make wrong or?!?!!?
 
antique_sonic
Old
#7  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Posts: 2,094
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Corner of the earth
Pm me

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man



Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Shane Francis to Talk Android, Robotics, and Vision at XDA:DevCon 2014

Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of … more

LG G Watch Tool is a Toolkit all Owners Need

The LG G Watch is one of the first two devices hitting the market rocking the highly anticipated … more

Benchmark Your CPU Performance with Mini CPU Integer Script

When it comes to device testing, there are two types of people on XDA. The first … more

Rid Yourself of Charging Annoyances with No Wake on Charge Xposed Module

Almost every OEM has skinned and otherwise modifiedAndroid to suit … more