Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,128 Members 40,352 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Possible ways to root Galaxy Note 3 AT&T?

Tip us?

Troll Underbridge
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] Possible ways to root Galaxy Note 3 AT&T?

I was given a note 3 that unfortunatley had already been updated to 4.4.2 kitkat OTA. Like many users I searched around for a root process that would work. Currently there are many working root processes for all the carriers besides AT&T . So if you're like me and would like to root your note 3 AT&T put your research here. Could we possibly get help from rooting experts to give us *possible* or *theoretical* ways to root this device! even if it requires downgrading? Just want my root apps back!

GalaxyNotesTx
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Underbridge View Post
I was given a note 3 that unfortunatley had already been updated to 4.4.2 kitkat OTA. Like many users I searched around for a root process that would work. Currently there are many working root processes for all the carriers besides AT&T . So if you're like me and would like to root your note 3 AT&T put your research here. Could we possibly get help from rooting experts to give us *possible* or *theoretical* ways to root this device! even if it requires downgrading? Just want my root apps back!
Search and you will find what you seek grasshopper.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2783240

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxyNotesTx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]