[APP] [2.2] Floating Toolbox ( S5 toolbox a like )

Search This thread

k0sh

Mar 24, 2011
Galaxy World
play.google.com
hey guys, well i wasn't really satisfied with the S5 toolbox application limitation so
i thought why not to make an app that do the same function but with more options
and apps! ..
currently the app has Lite version and Pro version. please do check it out guys.
Thank you.
Version 2.2

1. Removed the ads from the lite version where the toolbox dismissed.

Sorry!
Google Play Lite Version: Floating Toolbox Lite
Google Play Pro Version: Floating Toolbox Pro

kut5Lh6.png

xmhbSyD.png

eBR8Mqq.png

and many more colors.

Last edited:

sorg

Sep 5, 2006
台灣
any feedbacks guys ?
for me, this app looks like made with sole purpose - show the ads. Not for real usage. No gaps between icons, always show ongoing notification, too squarish. It doesn't look as fancy as original toolbox. The only advantage against original toolbox is unlimited items. Actually, 5-item limitation of original toolbox is easy to fix.

Not a real replacement, sorry...

androidrouen

Jan 27, 2014
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
for me, this app looks like made with sole purpose - show the ads. Not for real usage. No gaps between icons, always show ongoing notification, too squarish. It doesn't look as fancy as original toolbox. The only advantage against original toolbox is unlimited items. Actually, 5-item limitation of original toolbox is easy to fix.

AH AH AH in fact i am looking you for a while and here when i see your post i am conviced ... you are just a ... SELFISH, an old selfish, you post picture of your work and u never share it, you just sometimes say to others XDA members (real, not old selfish guys), who try to help xda members "lol your work is bad, look mine it is better, only on my phone" LOL
vintage-selfish.png

Reactions: thachosenone

thachosenone

Dec 20, 2010
AH AH AH in fact i am looking you for a while and here when i see your post i am conviced ... you are just a ... SELFISH, an old selfish, you post picture of your work and u never share it, you just sometimes say to others XDA members (real, not old selfish guys), who try to help xda members "lol your work is bad, look mine it is better, only on my phone" LOL
vintage-selfish.png

definitely. I've looked at a few of his posts and he hasn't contributed anything other than screen mirroring fix, which most people barely use. Sorg just like to come in and troll threads, brag about what he's posted, criticizes other's efforts, and never posts his "ports".

The way I see it, until some of these "ports" are released and shared, sorg is just looking for attention, and doesn't really have any of them done, just screenshots of other people's work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys, well i wasn't really satisfied with the S5 toolbox application limitation so
    i thought why not to make an app that do the same function but with more options
    and apps! ..
    currently the app has Lite version and Pro version. please do check it out guys.
    Thank you.
    Version 2.2

1. Removed the ads from the lite version where the toolbox dismissed.

Sorry!
    Google Play Lite Version: Floating Toolbox Lite
    Google Play Pro Version: Floating Toolbox Pro

kut5Lh6.png

xmhbSyD.png

eBR8Mqq.png

and many more colors.

vintage-selfish.png