[Q] Not sure what the problem is

OP wafweezy

21st June 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag daytona beach
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hi guys,fresh noob here . I just got a used galaxy note 3 N900 unlocked but wont turn on.When I connect it to charger the red LED light comes on,the same happens when i connect to a PC,however the computer says device not recognized. The previous owner told me that,at some point,he managed to get it to boot up to the boot screen(didn't specify) but couldn't get past it.Later on,it wouldnt even turn on. Am just not sure if it is hardware failure or a brick,if it is a brick which kind of brick is it.I have tried booting into recovery and download mode but no response at all.Is there any obvious sign to know if it is a hardware failure?Please help before I take any action that would cost me and end up wasting time and money,Thanks and good job everyone .
21st June 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #2  
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 24

201 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wafweezy

Hi guys,fresh noob here . I just got a used galaxy note 3 N900 unlocked but wont turn on.When I connect it to charger the red LED light comes on,the same happens when i connect to a PC,however the computer says device not recognized. The previous owner told me that,at some point,he managed to get it to boot up to the boot screen(didn't specify) but couldn't get past it.Later on,it wouldnt even turn on. Am just not sure if it is hardware failure or a brick,if it is a brick which kind of brick is it.I have tried booting into recovery and download mode but no response at all.Is there any obvious sign to know if it is a hardware failure?Please help before I take any action that would cost me and end up wasting time and money,Thanks and good job everyone .

Try with USB JIG
You can purshase from ebay for a 1-2 $ or make it own.
Search youtube video how to make or go to some repair center and ask do have USB JIG.
It get it to download mode and then flash official firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to zelenko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread