Ask a question

No registration required

Sudden Slow Charging

OP xm41907

19th June 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

97 posts
I've had my note 10.1 for over a year now and it's always done well with charging, using the OEM charger and cable. I've used several different roms and no difference in charging. I recently installed Gnabo V3 and it's been no different for over a week. Starting last night, it's charging very slowly. For instance, I was down to 21% this morning. I put it on the charger seven hours ago and it's only up to 73% now. I did install the Xposed framework yesterday but would that make such a big difference in charging?? The only module I installed was Gravitybox, and that was just to add buttons to the navigation bar. I plan to uninstall Xposed and see if it goes back to normal, but wanted to share my experience and see if others have had similar issues.
20th June 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

56 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xm41907

I've had my note 10.1 for over a year now and it's always done well with charging, using the OEM charger and cable. I've used several different roms and no difference in charging. I recently installed Gnabo V3 and it's been no different for over a week. Starting last night, it's charging very slowly. For instance, I was down to 21% this morning. I put it on the charger seven hours ago and it's only up to 73% now. I did install the Xposed framework yesterday but would that make such a big difference in charging?? The only module I installed was Gravitybox, and that was just to add buttons to the navigation bar. I plan to uninstall Xposed and see if it goes back to normal, but wanted to share my experience and see if others have had similar issues.

I had the same problem and I found out that my usb cable stoped working properly. Can you try using another persons usb cable or buy a new one? That fixed my problem, good luck.
Last edited by SMN65; 20th June 2014 at 06:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SMN65 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #3  
Flag Chonburi
Thanks Meter: 3

30 posts
change usb cable.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread