5,815,061 Members 37,301 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is timescape compatible with Nokia x???

Tip us?

mobilemaker25
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Is timescape compatible with Nokia x???

I have use xperia for years and notice that it had only 200mahz greater than Nokia x and last for full one day without charging after gaming activities unlike Nokia x. I think it is due to its stamina mode and various other mode in built in it. Plz answer that is xperia l rom is compatible with Nokia x???
Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app

ItsMyUserName
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilemaker25 View Post
I have use xperia for years and notice that it had only 200mahz greater than Nokia x and last for full one day without charging after gaming activities unlike Nokia x. I think it is due to its stamina mode and various other mode in built in it. Plz answer that is xperia l rom is compatible with Nokia x???
No.

mobilemaker25
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
R u sure? Have to tried it?+

ItsMyUserName
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilemaker25 View Post
R u sure? Have to tried it?+

you're asking if you can flash xperia rom on nokia x? the answer is no, you can only flash roms (stock/custom) made for the nokia x

dev27
Old
Thanks Meter 14
You cannot do it. Flashing a rom made for another device into yours is just not possible. But you can still try porting a xperia rom into your Nokia X, but always remember a rom can be ported only if both the devices have the same chipset and resolution. However, porting a rom doesn't always result in a success.