[GUIDE]FLASHING.. Boot Animation.....

108 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
By thecoolster, Senior Member on 21st June 2014, 09:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi U Hey guys so I was thinking that many people aka noobs don't even know how to change the Boot animation....... So we'll I can understand their feeling that there is such a really low amount of guides for this topic....... I was a noob like them once and have many things to help them.......

Well first u would need a custom boot Animation of ur choice and with the same width and height for your device..... If u want one check this XDA page

Then u would need root browser apk which is available in the play store.....

Move the Boot animation zip file to system/media and place it der..(in root browser of course) and then hold ur finger der
Scroll and select permission

Do what is present on the first pic

Then reboot ur phone and see the magic happen... Isn't it easy well it can be made easier!!!!!!!

Download an app which is available in the play store called boot Animation which installs the Boot animation automatically....... Well here u go..... So more pics will help u so I will post them and guys this was my first guide will be taking out another one on how to make a boot Animation so pls help me if I have gone wrong..........

Pics for boot Animation app (2 and third pic)
Link :

I ain't a professional so pls guide me if I am wrong in this guide or stuff
.... I won't be responsible for bricked phones or dead SD cards or thermonuclear war

Just post ur questions below.........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403335932145.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	2809708   Click image for larger version

Name:	1403335950227.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	2809710   Click image for larger version

Name:	1403336063710.jpg