Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Dr. Dre Bass Beats for LG G2

OP birkopf

21st June 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilluaZoldyck

Viper4android is actually a universal sound mod
So if it is activated any sound coming out of the phone will be altered by it , be it music or youtube video or anything else for that matter..
But since poweramp has its own equalizer you'll have to disable that and select viper4a in MusicFX in Tone/vol section
Btw which rom are you on? Because it worked for me on stock and cloudyflex but not on mahdi (viper4a doesnt affect poweramp)

At the moment I am on CloudyG3 which is a port of LG G3 rom for G2. I can obviously select Power Amp equalizer but I never had that option in Tone/Vol section on LG. I had it on HTC. In thus case I.guess the question is - why wouldn't it appear there...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bass, bass beats, beats, dr. dre
Previous Thread Next Thread