Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 53,678 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One X+ no network signal, stuck on airplane mode turning off

Tip us?

albertjh
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Still no solution? What I think is strange in this is the imei appears in fastboot and not in the menu if android is started.
Yesterday it all worked like charm and today on the same rom no connection anymore, stuck on airplane mode. Went back to original but still no connection.

Bull666dog
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Hello. I have 2 One X plus phones, one is rooted, the other Stock.

Within 2 weeks of both my phone's had the same problem. No imei number and airplane mode stuck on switching off

The rooted phone is on O2 UK contract, the Stock phone is SIM free

Tried to re-flash a number of Roms on the rooted phone but not able to fix

In the end I relocked the bootloader on the rooted phone and re-flashed the Stock RUU. I called O2 who told me the phone was still under warranty (for the term of the contract). The phone was sent back to O2 and they had to send me a new one (result)

The SIM Free phone was on Stock, I called HTC UK and again was told the phone would be repaired on warranty as at the time of posting this reply is still with HTC

It would appear that this is a common fault with the One X Plus, if you Google this fault there are a number of posts

My advice to you is reflash a Stock Rom, relock your bootloader and send it back to either your contract company or HTC direct

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Free mobile app