Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,883 Members 41,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

i get stuck in fastboot,but got it fixed,but how do i flash mahdi?

Tip us?

randy6644
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default i get stuck in fastboot,but got it fixed,but how do i flash mahdi?

just a quick question. After flashing Mahdi from Slim , i coulnt get in the system instead i got stuck in fastboot mode. So my question is after flashing the Mahdi ,latest rom released yesterday, do i also need to flash the patch? but i am from a slim rom.
thanks mates!

MRobbo80
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Full wipe flash baseband flash Rom, then patch, find the recommended gapps, wipe dalvic cache, reboot enjoy. Always make a nandroid back up.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

randy6644
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRobbo80 View Post
Full wipe flash baseband flash Rom, then patch, find the recommended gapps, wipe dalvic cache, reboot enjoy. Always make a nandroid back up.

okay, i'll try angain. so the patch is a must.I don't need gapps,haha.thanks anyway!

MRobbo80
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Also forgot to mention find out which panel you have ie Jdi or lgd panel, think Jdi will give white lines otherwise flash as normal

randy6644
Old
(Last edited by randy6644; 21st June 2014 at 10:39 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:

one more question, i've managed to flash mahdi, but how can i change the dpi. I modified it the the build.prop by changing the dpi to 370,but nothing seemd to happen and i did double check the prop, and it read that i'd changed it to 370. the fonts become smaller.the icons are still too big. maybe i'll have to install nova or any other launcher then``

randy6644
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Also forgot to mention find out which panel you have ie Jdi or lgd panel, think Jdi will give white lines otherwise flash as normal

No problem, i really aprreciate your help! mine is lgd, so it had nothing to mess with the white line issue! but the dpi stuff,it's stubborn. i reboot it serveral times