Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

i get stuck in fastboot,but got it fixed,but how do i flash mahdi?

OP randy6644

21st June 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16

96 posts
More
just a quick question. After flashing Mahdi from Slim , i coulnt get in the system instead i got stuck in fastboot mode. So my question is after flashing the Mahdi ,latest rom released yesterday, do i also need to flash the patch? but i am from a slim rom.
thanks mates!
21st June 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag Yeovil
Thanks Meter: 95

590 posts
More
Full wipe flash baseband flash Rom, then patch, find the recommended gapps, wipe dalvic cache, reboot enjoy. Always make a nandroid back up.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
21st June 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

96 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRobbo80

Full wipe flash baseband flash Rom, then patch, find the recommended gapps, wipe dalvic cache, reboot enjoy. Always make a nandroid back up.

okay, i'll try angain. so the patch is a must.I don't need gapps,haha.thanks anyway!
21st June 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #4  
Flag Yeovil
Thanks Meter: 95

590 posts
More
Also forgot to mention find out which panel you have ie Jdi or lgd panel, think Jdi will give white lines otherwise flash as normal

21st June 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

96 posts
More
Quote:

one more question, i've managed to flash mahdi, but how can i change the dpi. I modified it the the build.prop by changing the dpi to 370,but nothing seemd to happen and i did double check the prop, and it read that i'd changed it to 370. the fonts become smaller.the icons are still too big. maybe i'll have to install nova or any other launcher then``
Last edited by randy6644; 21st June 2014 at 11:39 AM.
21st June 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #6  
OP Member

96 posts
More
Quote:

Also forgot to mention find out which panel you have ie Jdi or lgd panel, think Jdi will give white lines otherwise flash as normal

No problem, i really aprreciate your help! mine is lgd, so it had nothing to mess with the white line issue! but the dpi stuff,it's stubborn. i reboot it serveral times
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread