XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more

Sunshine Compatible with HTC One M9

Two Senior Recognized Developers jcase and beaups officially released a new version of Sunshine. … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[RECOVERY][CWM][6.0.4.x] Motorola Moto E

21st June 2014, 11:44 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag /android/works
Thanks Meter: 333
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
I have built a ClockWorkMod recovery for Motorola Moto E!

I don't have the device now as my brother took it for some days and so I cannot test this recovery on my own!

Recovery Name: ClockWorkMod

Recovery Version: 6.0.4.x

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tbdexncy6t1ldi/update.zip

WARNING: Still need to test whether it works! Don't flash until I finish my test but you need to wait till 28th of June!

Here's just proof that I built it from source and not ported it!

http://postimg.com/154000/screenshot...500-153035.jpg



Support my work by clicking "Thanks" button!

I will move this to development section when my post count reaches more than 10 and if it works without bugs!

P.S. I someone is ready to test, I will be very happy!

P.P.S. Sources: https://github.com/ProjectMetox/andr...ecovery_moto_e
Last edited by #buzz; 21st June 2014 at 11:53 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #buzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st June 2014, 11:57 AM |#2  
TheStrix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 758
 
492 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Donate to Me
More
Reserved!!
21st June 2014, 12:06 PM |#3  
Hetalk's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 2,866
 
2,550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Sure, I can test it out. What's the worst that can happen?
I'll just fastboot this recovery image and if it doesnt work, i can fastboot twrp back again. Correct?

Oh. It's not a img file that I can fastboot. I'll skip it then.
Last edited by Hetalk; 21st June 2014 at 12:09 PM.
21st June 2014, 12:09 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag /android/works
Thanks Meter: 333
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Yes, you can try!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetalk

Sure, I can test it out. What's the worst that can happen?
I'll just fastboot this recovery image and if it doesnt work, i can fastboot twrp back again. Correct?

Yeah! But anyway, you can have a backup!

I am little afraid when I indirectly mess with people's pda devices!



EDIT: Here's the recovery image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhoussm71ar7h14/recovery.img
Last edited by #buzz; 21st June 2014 at 12:16 PM.
21st June 2014, 12:16 PM |#5  
Hetalk's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 2,866
 
2,550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #buzz

Yeah! But anyway, you can have a backup!

I am little afraid when I indirectly mess with people's pda devices!



EDIT: Here's the recovery image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhoussm71ar7h14/recovery.img

I'll try out the recovery image and let you know.
21st June 2014, 12:19 PM |#6  
TheStrix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 758
 
492 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #buzz

I have built a ClockWorkMod recovery for Motorola Moto E!

I don't have the device now as my brother took it for some days and so I cannot test this recovery on my own!

Recovery Name: ClockWorkMod

Recovery Version: 6.0.4.x

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tbdexncy6t1ldi/update.zip

WARNING: Still need to test whether it works! Don't flash until I finish my test but you need to wait till 28th of June!

Here's just proof that I built it from source and not ported it!

http://postimg.com/154000/screenshot...500-153035.jpg



Support my work by clicking "Thanks" button!

I will move this to development section when my post count reaches more than 10 and if it works without bugs!

P.S. I someone is ready to test, I will be very happy!

P.P.S. Sources: https://github.com/ProjectMetox/andr...ecovery_moto_e

Mate, i tested it, but when we flash the zip, the screen turns black and nothing happens... And when i booted to recovery, i was still on twrp...
I thinks recovery cant be replaced with another recovery working at thay time...
Make .img recovery so that i can fast boot it..

EDIT: testing .img file..
21st June 2014, 12:31 PM |#7  
Hetalk's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 2,866
 
2,550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
recovery.img didnt work .Not enough space on partition.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes