Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 47,846 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone does not boot :( urgent help needed

Tip us?

sonijd
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Phone does not boot :( urgent help needed

My Q700 got switched off yesterday after a call and fails to restart after a call since last evening. When I plug in the charger it shows 100% charged battery and when switched on it shows till the boot animation but nothing more at at max shows the battery percentage i.e. 100%..I tried recovery mode..the phone boots in to the tests options...however overall the phone does not start...any help will be great..TIA

sonijd
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Alas...no one's there to help...

abhinav2hd
Old
Thanks Meter 798
Try to State your problem clearly, From What i got - Try Battery Calliberation App or Flash Stock Rom via SP Flash Tool. It should solve your Problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to abhinav2hd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thecoolster
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Does it just show the boot Animation only.... If it does then u might have had a bootloop.... Try flashing another rom or data factory reset.... Wipe dalvik cache and reboot.... I hope u would have taken backup.....
HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT TEAM OF VULCAN_EXPLODE(CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT)..........

THECOOLSTER
The Following User Says Thank You to thecoolster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sonijd
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Thanks..its working now...:)

Abhi

I think one thing I'd clearly stated that....my phone is not booting up..how do you think you can calibrate battery..on a switched off phone ?? Please share the process..may be no-one knows :P

TheCoolster,
Thanks Buddy...I actually went to the service center to get that done..I didnt have cwm installed hence couldnt do much..but thank god the phone is working now....

thecoolster
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Well good for you my friend!!!!!

Sent from my Note3 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT TEAM OF VULCAN_EXPLODE(CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT)..........

THECOOLSTER
Tags
phone does not boot, urgent help, xolo q700