[ROM][STOCK] Stock Deodexed Rom for Motorola Moto E XT1022

Search This thread

Jaizu

Jan 4, 2013
You should add an advice on the thread: Wipe data and cache before flash ROM.
I will try it, but I don't have time this week :l

eswarvf

Mar 18, 2013
Hyderabad
If the ROM isn't booting up for him,take the help of the other users on how to flash a ROM.If still not succeeded,flash your phone back to stock and then try.

hey bud please view threads of experienced people so you can cut the nonsense

and i saw everyone posting like this - and hey we can do log cat for bootloop tooo

iblaziner786

Jan 5, 2014
Dandeli
Cant Root it!!!

Hey guyz I just deodexed the stock rom of the Moto E.The rom has been tested on XT1022 and it works.

Flashing instructions - 1.Boot into TWRP/CWM and format system,data and cache
2.Go back and wipe data and cache.
3.Flash the deodexed rom
4.Reboot

yea it booted up and working the only thing is i cant root it flashe su 2-3 times dint work!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guyz I just deodexed the stock rom of the Moto E.The rom has been tested on XT1022 and it works.

Flashing instructions - 1.Boot into TWRP/CWM and format system,data and cache
    2.Go back and wipe data and cache.
    3.Flash the deodexed rom
    4.Reboot

Yeah there is a point but if in some case the system boots but goes into an infinite bootloop then the logcat part will help for sure.

You're missing the point. You can't adb until the system is fully booted, so there is no way of getting the logcat if you're in a loop.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Closing this down as the OP can't test and blind development is discouraged on XDA

Edit: reopening
    If the ROM isn't booting up for him,take the help of the other users on how to flash a ROM.If still not succeeded,flash your phone back to stock and then try.
    People usually thinks (bad done) that you dont need wipe your ROM because is "only" the same ROM deodexed

Edit: The ROM if for dual SIM, can u do the rom for XT1021?

If the ROM isn't booting up,wiping is necessary.I can try for XT-1021.Just give me the odexed ROM for your model.I'll do it for ya! :)