TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device

A little over a year ago, Jolla released its first smartphone with the brand new Jolla … more

Android One Devices Get Unofficial CM12 Port

Android One was initially announced right before Android Lollipop. By releasing these cheap, yet … more

WhatsApp Decides to Protect Your Data

When Facebook bought WhatsApp for the absurdly large sum of $19bn back in February, they took the tech … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Your Infuse 4G's Antutu score?

OP Fullmetal Jun

19th June 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #1  
Fullmetal Jun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Netherealm Mortal Kombat
Thanks Meter: 52
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
I got a score of 5570 on a full test using Scott's unofficial cm11 ROM KK 4.4.2! What's yours? Include which ROM and which android version you're using please
20th June 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #2  
6th_Hokage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 622
 
1,129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal Jun

I got a score of 5570 on a full test using Scott's unofficial cm11 ROM KK 4.4.2! What's yours? Include which ROM and which android version you're using please

are you using this one? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utu.ABenchMark
The Following User Says Thank You to 6th_Hokage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #3  
Fullmetal Jun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Netherealm Mortal Kombat
Thanks Meter: 52
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage

are you using this one? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utu.ABenchMark

Yeah that one! Thanks for the link! Forgot to mention it!
Change of name? Became Naruto Shippuden fan? Ep 366 is first class!
20th June 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #4  
6th_Hokage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 622
 
1,129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal Jun

Yeah that one! Thanks for the link! Forgot to mention it!
Change of name? Became Naruto Shippuden fan? Ep 366 is first class!

just out of curiousity did you do anything in the performance section of the setting on your phone?
21st June 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #5  
Fullmetal Jun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Netherealm Mortal Kombat
Thanks Meter: 52
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage

just out of curiousity did you do anything in the performance section of the setting on your phone?

Well I did a factory reset/complete wipe 2 months ago before flashing the Scott's latest cm11 that time! Performance is stock, i.e, 1.2 ghz interactive! But I have a pro version of greenify! So most of my installed apps and games are hibernated and annoying system apps like hangouts, G+, Goo manager,.. thanks to pro version are greenified! But my score is very poor considering an s2 does about twice and an s4 26000!!
21st June 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #6  
6th_Hokage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 622
 
1,129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
i ended up getting 44570 on 4.4.3 but i don't know if its accurate
21st June 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #7  
Fullmetal Jun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Netherealm Mortal Kombat
Thanks Meter: 52
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage

i ended up getting 44570 on 4.4.3 but i don't know if its accurate

Haha! That's even better than Snapdragon 805! Scott made our smartphone super fast! Lol.
21st June 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #8  
6th_Hokage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 622
 
1,129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal Jun

Haha! That's even better than Snapdragon 805! Scott made our smartphone super fast! Lol.

well i tried it once more and it gave 6078 im gonna try it once more and see what the third time says
21st June 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #9  
Fullmetal Jun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Netherealm Mortal Kombat
Thanks Meter: 52
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage

well i tried it once more and it gave 6078 im gonna try it once more and see what the third time says

This one is good! Don't forget to mention which ROM you are using!
21st June 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #10  
6th_Hokage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 622
 
1,129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal Jun

This one is good! Don't forget to mention which ROM you are using!

CarbonRom now im gonna try the 4.4.4 version
Last edited by 6th_Hokage; 21st June 2014 at 02:50 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes