MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Post Reply

[q] help please!!!!

19th June 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hi guys i have recently bought a SM N9009 from china. Am located in Singapore. I cant seem to open any of the google play stores i have downloaded off the web. another problem im facing is that there is any option in the phone that allows me to sync my google accounts to it. i have rooted it without any knowledge of how it would help solve my problem. Im extremely new to andriod and i pretty much depend on the phone for work. Please anyone out here that can help me with it? im really desperately in need of help!!
19th June 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadlerBraun

Hi guys i have recently bought a SM N9009 from china. Am located in Singapore. I cant seem to open any of the google play stores i have downloaded off the web. another problem im facing is that there is any option in the phone that allows me to sync my google accounts to it. i have rooted it without any knowledge of how it would help solve my problem. Im extremely new to andriod and i pretty much depend on the phone for work. Please anyone out here that can help me with it? im really desperately in need of help!!

is it note 3???

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

u can acess the play store right?
20th June 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #3  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadlerBraun

Hi guys i have recently bought a SM N9009 from china. Am located in Singapore. I cant seem to open any of the google play stores i have downloaded off the web. another problem im facing is that there is any option in the phone that allows me to sync my google accounts to it. i have rooted it without any knowledge of how it would help solve my problem. Im extremely new to andriod and i pretty much depend on the phone for work. Please anyone out here that can help me with it? im really desperately in need of help!!

china phones did not provide google services
but if you want to use google services in that then you need to flash gapps package using custom recovery like cwm
21st June 2014, 10:24 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by subinsg

is it note 3???

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

u can acess the play store right?

yes its note 3.. i can dl play store but cant assess it..
21st June 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

china phones did not provide google services
but if you want to use google services in that then you need to flash gapps package using custom recovery like cwm

pardon my ignorance, how do i use custom recovery like cwm?
21st June 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #6  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadlerBraun

pardon my ignorance, how do i use custom recovery like cwm?

is your device mtk device or original samsung from china?
21st June 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

is your device mtk device or original samsung from china?

its an original samsung from china
21st June 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #8  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadlerBraun

its an original samsung from china

then flash recovery package in download mode

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank