Post Reply

[Q] Not Displaying Text Message On Screen

21st June 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
So.. I have a S3 4.3 rooted touchwiz stock and it's lock screen notification when I get a text shows up like this




but I want it to appear like this how it used to with not displaying the message details




Note: Not my pictures, got them from google so don't blame me for that meme wallpaper.
21st June 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #2  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con12

So.. I have a S3 4.3 rooted touchwiz stock and it's lock screen notification when I get a text shows up like this




but I want it to appear like this how it used to with not displaying the message details




Note: Not my pictures, got them from google so don't blame me for that meme wallpaper.

the upper side lockscreen is available in 4.3
and lowrr lock screen can only available in 4.0.4 or 4.1 2
21st June 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

the upper side lockscreen is available in 4.3
and lowrr lock screen can only available in 4.0.4 or 4.1 2

So there is no way I can have that lockscreen that is available in 4.0.4 or 4.1 2 in 4.3? I don't want my messages be able to be read simply on the lockscreen.
21st June 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #4  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con12

So there is no way I can have that lockscreen that is available in 4.0.4 or 4.1 2 in 4.3? I don't want my messages be able to be read simply on the lockscreen.

i don't think there is a way for doing that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank