Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,811 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I cant able to start my phone help me

Tip us?

Shuuichi_Akai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] I cant able to start my phone help me

so i was trying http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334294 this rom from team venom , everything done perfectly , what when i restart my phone it doesn't work ,its stuck on start screen (htc one) i try to enter recovery mode as well but i cant do that to , when ever i try to enter recovery , my phone keep rebooting , my phone its rooted , S-Off ,recovery clockwise . now please if you can help me

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 10832

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuichi_Akai View Post
so i was trying http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334294 this rom from team venom , everything done perfectly , what when i restart my phone it doesn't work ,its stuck on start screen (htc one) i try to enter recovery mode as well but i cant do that to , when ever i try to enter recovery , my phone keep rebooting , my phone its rooted , S-Off ,recovery clockwise . now please if you can help me

Flash TWRP recovery and reflash. CWM has been known to cause issues for a long time now but people seem to keep using it.

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly

The Following User Says Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shuuichi_Akai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel View Post
Flash TWRP recovery and reflash. CWM has been known to cause issues for a long time now but people seem to keep using it.
i change it to twrp using fastboot , but still cant enter recovery mode , now i am gonna flash ROM again may be that helps