Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] I cant able to start my phone help me

OP Shuuichi_Akai

21st June 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
so i was trying http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334294 this rom from team venom , everything done perfectly , what when i restart my phone it doesn't work ,its stuck on start screen (htc one) i try to enter recovery mode as well but i cant do that to , when ever i try to enter recovery , my phone keep rebooting , my phone its rooted , S-Off ,recovery clockwise . now please if you can help me
21st June 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #2  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,836

15,341 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuichi_Akai

so i was trying http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334294 this rom from team venom , everything done perfectly , what when i restart my phone it doesn't work ,its stuck on start screen (htc one) i try to enter recovery mode as well but i cant do that to , when ever i try to enter recovery , my phone keep rebooting , my phone its rooted , S-Off ,recovery clockwise . now please if you can help me

Flash TWRP recovery and reflash. CWM has been known to cause issues for a long time now but people seem to keep using it.
The Following User Says Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

Flash TWRP recovery and reflash. CWM has been known to cause issues for a long time now but people seem to keep using it.

i change it to twrp using fastboot , but still cant enter recovery mode , now i am gonna flash ROM again may be that helps
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread