Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 46,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Class action lawsuit against Samsung for Gear 2

Tip us?

CLARiiON
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpogr View Post
As far as I can see, this page appears on a Web site that officially belongs to Samsung. It clearly states, that the apps listed there have been available TODAY, which was on Mar 30th. In fact, many of them (Runtastic, Fleksy etc.) are not available even today, 2.5 months later. What is it if not false advertising?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
The page also clearly states:

Quote:
** The services listed above may not be available in all regions and features may vary by region, and service provider may change the name and/or value of its application at any time. Restrictions may also apply.
The Following User Says Thank You to CLARiiON For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sniickers
Old
(Last edited by sniickers; 18th June 2014 at 12:28 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
So I went back to stock, rooted. I have tested just about every app and can say it was definitely the custom ROM I was using (Jedi ROM) that was the cause for my issues. Every app I could find installed and worked correctly. The auto answer stuff stopped also. I am back to enjoying my quality Samsung products again. Plus I was able to get the newest ne6 software. Now I will try the Colonelx kernel. If that works I will be good to go. Thanks for the input of those who spoke with understanding. I'll report back if any issues with the kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to sniickers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Compusmurf
Old
Thanks Meter 192
I'd say I told you so, but absolutely no need, as you now get to feel how well this device actually does work. Over time I expect more improvements. Rooted my watch already ONLY to remove camera sounds, otherwise no real reason. Still loving mine. Be careful with exercise apps that constantly run and keep bluetooth alive and active, as it will suck your battery dry quickly.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

amerikian
Old
Thanks Meter 19
OP get a life

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amerikian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sniickers
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikian View Post
OP get a life

You are funny!!! God bless!

brazcub
Old
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Yeah OP, get a life, really!

I'm very happy with my Gear 2 and Galaxy S 5. No issues, love the feature, had it since launch day.

I work as a landscaper and my Gear 2 is always covered in dirt and mud, every single day, but I wash it daily and it's held up pretty well.

Now will root and the ability to mute the stupid camera sounds, it's even better.

I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

The Following User Says Thank You to brazcub For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]