Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,012 Members 53,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] For Android 4.4 Sense 5.5 Red/Blue Updated 6/7/14 Read Post for Details.

Tip us?

musicman625
Old
(Last edited by musicman625; 9th June 2014 at 04:03 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 321
Default [THEME] For Android 4.4 Sense 5.5 Red/Blue Updated 6/7/14 Read Post for Details.

Musicman625 Theme
Red/Blue 5/25/2014 for ViperMax 2.0 only.

June 7,2014. Cleaned up some images, darkened the blue a great deal so it's not so bright

This theme is based off of ViperMax by @Vinchenzop it is his rom, his build, and his deodexed base that made this theme possible. I'd like to thank him and the whole Venom team.

This theme includes the following 17 apk's which have all been colored and themed, Screenshots down below. This is a WIP so more will be added as I go A great deal of attention was paid to detail, you will see that the theme flows quite nicely. If you think it's a little too "loud" it really isn't, it looks great once it's on the phone.

Framework
Com.htc.resources
Mail
Camera
Lockscreen
Phone
Dialer
Settings
Weather Clock Widget
Calculator
Browser
Calendar
Mail
Contacts
Prism

This theme is probably compatible with most deodexed 5.5 roms though there may be some issues with certain apks, if they are running the same system as other viper based roms. Otherwise it should work as long as the rom is deodexed. So let me know if it works or if it doesnt if your feeling frisky and want to give it a flash.

Wipe everything and fresh flash the rom before you flash the theme please.
Wipe:
System
Data
Cache
Dalvik Cache

Musicman Theme V1.0 Download Link; http://d-h.st/Esw

There is far to much to show in a few screenshots so please flash and check it out

Changelog:
V-1.0 - colored most of the stock apks as well as xml coloring to match the theme
- hue/saturated all visible images as far as I can tell

If you don't put a theme on your phone, it could put you to sleep with the stock UI, I can help you with that
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to musicman625 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fiqii
Old
Thanks Meter 1
weirdy , but like it

djnikko
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
superman for sure!

HTC One Max (S-OFF)

musicman625
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 321
Default none

Your right, never thought about it that way. Although it looks a little "loud" in the screenies, once you get it on the phone, it looks nice
If you don't put a theme on your phone, it could put you to sleep with the stock UI, I can help you with that

musicman625
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 321
Default none

Your comments please, i've never posted a theme that had only 3comments.

Jm@n
Old
(Last edited by Jm@n; 20th June 2014 at 06:31 AM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 794

DONATE TO ME
Nice work
Phones = HTC One Max / Evo Lte / Thunderbolt / Incredible 2 / Droid 1

musicman625
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 321
Default none

Thank You