[Q] Not able to Hard Reset and Ghost Touching

OP UD97

21st June 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Bought my G2(D802) a week ago and updated it to 20b that day. Since then the only issue I had was a screen problem. I ticked "Show Touches" from Developer Options and observed. Twice a day, a ghost finger touches the screen. I can see touching dots and it makes it randomly on the screen.
So, I thought that Hard Reset may can solve this cause it seems like a software problem and I couldn't find anybody who suffers from this problem on the internet.
Not lying, I tried to hard reset like 40 times but nothing was happening every time. I tried both: Reset for before 20d and the one for 20d. Nothing was happening. I watched all videosi doing everything right but still same.
So I have 2 problems as you can see: Screen ghost touching and not be able to hard reset.
Should I send my phone back to warranty?
Thank you.
Last edited by UD97; 21st June 2014 at 12:00 PM.
21st June 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UD97

Bought my G2(D802) a week ago and updated it to 20b that day. Since then the only issue I had was a screen problem. I ticked "Show Touches" from Developer Options and observed. Twice a day, a ghost finger touches the screen. I can see touching dots and it makes it randomly on the screen.
So, I thought that Hard Reset may can solve this cause it seems like a software problem and I couldn't find anybody who suffers from this problem on the internet.
Not lying, I tried to hard reset like 40 times but nothing was happening every time. I tried both: Reset for before 20d and the one for 20d. Nothing was happening. I watched all videosi doing everything right but still same.
So I have 2 problems as you can see: Screen ghost touching and not be able to hard reset.
Should I send my phone back to warranty?
Thank you.

Hello, maybe your screen digitizer it's faulty...i had an s3 and i had the same problem,i send it to service and they replace digitizer,screen and the problem disappears !!!!
21st June 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk940

Hello, maybe your screen digitizer it's faulty...i had an s3 and i had the same problem,i send it to service and they replace digitizer,screen and the problem disappears !!!!

Thanks for your answer. You mean that changing the digitizer can solve my Hard Reset problem too?
21st June 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UD97

Thanks for your answer. You mean that changing the digitizer can solve my Hard Reset problem too?

No thats other story first can you set it in recovery mode if yes you wipe data/system,
and if this dont work restore your phone with official lg support tool,,,,at last if nothing happend send it to service!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to pk940 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank