Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 35,995 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help not sure what I did

Tip us?

Tsvallette
Old
(Last edited by Tsvallette; 21st June 2014 at 11:23 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Help not sure what I did

So lets start out with I was using Beanstalk and really enjoyed it till my internet was malfunctioning. So I was checking out how to do a PLR update and noticed that the version I had didn't support it. So in turn I decided to look for a rom that had the Sense, so I chose the Viper rom. I went through the the CWM to load it and it wouldn't work (multiply tries.) I then tried using an older version of TWRP, I think 2.6, and it was working but then it would fail at status 7. I did some research and there were a few posts that mentioned to use the newest version. So I downloaded it, it gets as far as installing the rom and I still get the status 7 failure. So then the phone would only boot into the bootloader, so I reinstalled TWRP, it worked but wont load the rom. I reinstall the rom and I get as far as the bootloader again and need to reinstall TWRP. Now my phone is locked in the bootloader, it says at the top:
TAMPERED
RELOCKED
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.44.000
OpenDSP-v26.120.274.0202
eMMC-boot
May 8 2013,16:30:08:-1

Yes I do know that when I did the previous rom it will always say tampered but I don't know why it is relocked and S-ON. It should have been unlocked and s-off. So I am not sure what I need to do. I was wondering if anyone could help. By the way I was using the One In All Kit v3.1 program off my computer to help me with all of my roms flashing.
Current: HTC One 4.3 Beanstalk 10.2 Ultracustom
In Storage: HTC Supersonic: EVO 4G and HTC Titan: Mogul XV6800

Carrier: Sprint

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 1,098

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsvallette View Post
TAMPERED
RELOCKED
M7_WLW PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.44.000
OpenDSP-v26.120.274.0202
eMMC-boot
May 8 2013,16:30:08:-1

Yes I do know that when I did the previous rom it will always say tampered but I don't know why it is relocked and S-ON. It should have been unlocked and s-off. So I am not sure what I need to do. I was wondering if anyone could help. By the way I was using the One In All Kit v3.1 program off my computer to help me with all of my roms flashing.
  1. your phone is M7_WLV variant which means its not a gsm variant (M7_UL or M7_U) so you must use recoveries and roms specifically for your phone variant, M7_WLV
  2. bootloader doesnt lock back by itself, so you probably did by mistake, same for s-on/s-off.
  3. learn how to use adb and fastboot and get rid of this toolkit. always better to use adb and fastboot directly from the terminal

then

unlock bootloader
flash the correct recovery for your phone variant
flash a compatible rom for your phone variant

here is the coorect forum for your phone: http://forum.xda-developers.com/verizon-htc-one
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot

Tsvallette
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
I have a Sprint HTC One... And currently I am loading / downloading SDK and all of its components. I do appreciate in info. It seems as though that the programs that I am trying to use are older and outdated. The version of SDK that I had could have been one of the reasons why I am having issues connecting between the computer and my phone.
Current: HTC One 4.3 Beanstalk 10.2 Ultracustom
In Storage: HTC Supersonic: EVO 4G and HTC Titan: Mogul XV6800

Carrier: Sprint

yatindroid
Old
Thanks Meter 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsvallette View Post
I have a Sprint HTC One... And currently I am loading / downloading SDK and all of its components. I do appreciate in info. It seems as though that the programs that I am trying to use are older and outdated. The version of SDK that I had could have been one of the reasons why I am having issues connecting between the computer and my phone.
you don't need full sdk
Just need adb mini tool that's enough for all process

from HTC One