Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Xtheme_engine_beta5

OP mattwheat

21st June 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 124

355 posts
More
[QUOTE=mattwheat;53565861]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonhatty

What theme are you using in these screens? I deodexed kit Kat today so I'm ready to get my theme on.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE

I mostly use the COBALT or the HUE theme. Those two seem to do the most to the odexed stock rom we use. But lately Ive been using the "HKTHEMER" for xposed installer. It can be found in the download tab in xposed installer. It lets you use all these same themes but you have the option to pick which apps get themed and which do not. With stock launcher I theme everything it will let me. But when Im running the GOOGLE NOW LAUNCHER I theme eveything with COBALT except the "Googlewidgetssearchbar.apk". For that i use the Pitch Black theme. It makes the grey are of the search bar shorter in height than the word "GOOGLE" and the mic icon on it as well. Just like the looks of it. But regaudless which launcher I use I dont theme the google keyboard since i use a themed google keyboard with the top row numbers..

I am using hkthemer as well. None of the themes seem to work the way they should. Battery icon is always really small and looks weird. The signal bars and clock colors or style never theme either. I used to love the unicon app for theming app icons which doesn't work either. I figured after I deodexed everything would work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread