Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 48,440 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Solved] Kind of soft brick?

Tip us?
 
memyselfand06
Old
#11  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Great! I'll let you know what's the result
Thanks for your time
 
yatindroid
Old
#12  
yatindroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 320
Posts: 1,289
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Jaipur
Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfand06 View Post
Great! I'll let you know what's the result
Thanks for your time
install TWRP
Try format data partition first it will remove mount data error

from HTC One
 
memyselfand06
Old
#13  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatindroid View Post
install TWRP
Try format data partition first it will remove mount data error

from HTC One
But I can't get into recovery, how am I suppose to do that?
 
yatindroid
Old
(Last edited by yatindroid; 21st June 2014 at 07:58 PM.)
#14  
yatindroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 320
Posts: 1,289
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Jaipur
Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfand06 View Post
But I can't get into recovery, how am I suppose to do that?
flash stock recovery
Boot loader factory data reset
Sometimes it also clear issues

from HTC One
 
memyselfand06
Old
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatindroid View Post
flash stock recovery
Boot loader factory data reset
Sometimes it also clear issues

from HTC One
but I cant find a stock recovery either. I'm still waiting for the RUU to download and hopefully it will fix everything
 
yatindroid
Old
#16  
yatindroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 320
Posts: 1,289
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Jaipur
Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfand06 View Post
but I cant find a stock recovery either. I'm still waiting for the RUU to download and hopefully it will fix everything
You can use Rom.zip from ruu
When you run ruu see temp folder in Windows it contains some long number named folder that contains rom.zip
flash that zip in fastboot

from HTC One
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

[APK] Chrome Beta 37 Brings First Traces of Material Design

With Android L on the horizon, it’s no surprise that Google’s … more

Immersive Mode on Unrooted Devices with GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more

Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV

Yesterday on XDA Developer TV, Producer AdamOutler tore down a Samsung … more