Default [Q] Note 3 AT&T: 2-5 second lag after towelroot?

Hey all,

This is my first time rooting a phone, and I have just one minor issue. I did try searching before posting this, but i'm unsure what specifically to search under. Last night, i rooted my AT&T Note 3 via towelroot, and installed a couple of apk's after rooting based on some recommendations I found online:

SuperSU
BootManager
BusyBox
RootChecker
Greenify
Titanium Backup Pro
Xposed Installer with the following modules
  • Burnt Toast
  • Disable Battery Full Alert
  • Disable Samsung Galaxy Gear manager Notification
  • GravityBox KK
  • Instagram Downloader
  • S5 SystemUI Theme for Note 3
  • SwypeTweaks
  • Wanam Xposed
  • XuiMod
  • YouTube AdAway

My issue is that, based off of something I installed in the above list, my phone now has a 2-5 second lag across the whole system. It's totally random when it happens, but it particularly will happen when i'm unlocking via widgetlocker, or scrolling on any list or feed (facebook, instagram, etc.) - it never did it before, so i'm just looking for a way to diagnose specifically what I installed above that could cause it to do this? What's the best way to go about this without un-installing each of the modules, apks, etc. to find out which one is causing the problem? I've done a full backup right after rooting using Titanium Backup Pro, but i'm yet to restore using it, flash a ROM, or any of the more advanced things like that. just looking to get this squared away before I dive deeper. Any reocmmendations?

Thanks!