OP galen.lazar

17th June 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 14

24 posts
More
Hi,
I found a new way to root our xperia handsets running 4.4.2. I found this news from xperiablog.net . Go to this website and download it towelroot.com . Install this app like normal app. Your phone will reboot. After that download latest supersu from play store. Thats all. Cheers...
Attached Files
File Type: apk tr.apk - [Click for QR Code] (103.1 KB, 23 views)
21st June 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galen.lazar

Hi,
I found a new way to root our xperia handsets running 4.4.2. I found this news from xperiablog.net . Go to this website and download it towelroot.com . Install this app like normal app. Your phone will reboot. After that download latest supersu from play store. Thats all. Cheers...

Can anyone let me know the exact process of rooting ZR using towel root? I'm on 4.3 and do I have to download it on my pc

Any help will be appreciated? Thanks!
21st June 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor01

Can anyone let me know the exact process of rooting ZR using towel root? I'm on 4.3 and do I have to download it on my pc

Any help will be appreciated? Thanks!

The towelroot is straightforward step. You need to open the link from your phone directly. After completing download click the word "let it rain". Your phone will reboot. Then install SuperSU from play store.
That it.
21st June 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujangns

The towelroot is straightforward step. You need to open the link from your phone directly. After completing download click the word "let it rain". Your phone will reboot. Then install SuperSU from play store.
That it.

Thanks Dude. Done it successfully but I cant move apps to SD card. Phone is already rooted but still I cant move apps to SD card. I downloaded Apps2SD and Link2SD but both doesnt allow to move to SD. Any suggestion?
21st June 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 5

6 posts
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor01

I downloaded Apps2SD and Link2SD but both doesnt allow to move to SD. Any suggestion?

You cannot move apps using Link2SD or alike since 4.2.2. If you need to move apps to the SDCard you'll have to use FolderMount. It is the only one app that works on 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4. It is recommended for really big data, though. You can move up to 3 folders with the free version. If you need more than that, you'll have to get the Premium version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread