After BIG help of nkk71 and teamviewer, he (nkk71) SOLVED my problem. We managed to flash recovery. And there is no active cmdline overflow anymore. I downloaded viperrom and adbpushed it, then checked md5 again and installed the rom without errors. I set up phone, little playing and then restarted phone just to be sure and the phone is working again like few minutes ago. So problem is SOLVED.
I am happy that there are so many people with ability of helping and knowing stuffs. I would like one more to thank nkk71. Big help offered donkeykong1, clsA and others.
At the end thank you all and if you ever need some guy to damage rom, kernel or something else, call me