Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 40,121 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bloatware Help

Tip us?
 
Ireallyneedhelp
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Apr 2014
Post [Q] Bloatware Help

Is there a list of which bloatware I can uninstall by Titanium Backup?
 
jd1639
Old
#2  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3070
Posts: 9,118
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Why don't you try searching. Here's a hint, Google i337 bloatware list xda

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
 
Ireallyneedhelp
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
Why don't you try searching. Here's a hint, Google i337 bloatware list xda

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
I did that but my phone is rooted and some guides are without root, not specifically for this model, or is naturally a short list.
 
jd1639
Old
#4  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3070
Posts: 9,118
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireallyneedhelp View Post
I did that but my phone is rooted and some guides are without root, not specifically for this model, or is naturally a short list.
Bloatware is bloatware doesn't matter if you're rooted or not. It just easier if you're rooted. And please, just freeze the bloatware don't delete it, until you're sure it won't affect your phone

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
 
Ireallyneedhelp
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
Bloatware is bloatware doesn't matter if you're rooted or not. It just easier if you're rooted. And please, just freeze the bloatware don't delete it, until you're sure it won't affect your phone

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
I meant to type freeze, but i'm saying is there a list of all system apps that aren't beneficial and that you can freeze (Not a short list, but a moderate list).
 
Ireallyneedhelp
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Apr 2014
I found something like this, but i'm not sure if its AT&T specific:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2470862
http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analy...-s4-86602.html
 
jd1639
Old
#7  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3070
Posts: 9,118
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireallyneedhelp View Post
See the second post of this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=40793787

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ireallyneedhelp
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Apr 2014
Thank you so much

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Monitor What Your Phone’s Camera Sees with Android Wear

Having a smart device strapped to your wrist certainly has its merits. A … more

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more

Give Your Screen Some Color with HexaTime Live Wallpaper

We don’t often cover very many live wallpapers here on the XDA Portal. You may … more

Android Wear App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV

OK Google. Make Me a sandwich. How many times have you … more