Default Full desktop OS on mobile devices.

I was reading this article about Google the other day. It explained in detail how Google really is getting to the point where it has data on and about everything you do. Think about. Biggest search engine, browser, youtube, android, email, NEST??, driverless cars. The list goes on. Robots, imagery satellites?

This article said that if Google wanted, it could keep tabs on the truck traffic going in and out of foxxconn factories and know when the next Apple device is coming.

So I started thinking, "how do I remove google from my life?" While google.com is the best for search, it isn't the only option. Same with browsers and really even youtube!

But what about android? Switching to another OS, which from my understanding means switching your device completely, is the only way to get out of android. Then you are in another big corps line of site. If not Android than IOS, or Windows Phone.

I know I can "emulate" other OS distros. I have played around with running linux on various android devices, but that is sitting on top of android.

So that is the point of this post. Why can't I just install ubuntu on my T-Mo Note 3? I'm not interested in Ubuntu Touch, or in this Firefox OS I hear about. Those are just another take on a mobile platform that is still funneled through the respective companies. Why not just raw, basic of the basic, no bloatware, no gps scanning, always reporting to daddy software. Software that has full control of the device.

I have ALWAYS wanted a full blown, windows install, not emulated, not sitting on top of some other layer. Windows Devices just plain suck. The Note 3 is just...awesome. It would be a dream if I could run Visual Studios 2013.

So you know, I have this little bluetooth keyboard with built in mouse pad that isn't longer than the note 3 is wide. It's so perfect.

Thoughts? projects you have heard of?

Thanks, I know this was kind of a random stream of garbage but maybe it will lead somewhere?